13

-Hazel's P.O.V-

Blaring music, grinding bodies, couples doing their thing on the corner, crying drunk girls, stumbling drunk guys, wall to wall people, the sober ones who stand off to the side and judge everyone, drunk cat fights, drunk guy fights, actual fights, people playing beer pong, strobe lights, people throwing up on each other, people getting high, screaming girls, screaming Kim.

I thought things like these only happen in movies and books, is this what a real party is?

"Looks like you're enjoying the party," Vivi told me and giggled afterwards, I have a feeling she's already tipsy and the dancing part of the party just started, I liked the first part better.

"Yeah um have you seen Ally?" Ally's my only chance of getting away from all these people, Kim, herself was already crying because half of her guests are already drunk, wow.

"Yeah I think she went that way." Vivi said pointing towards a wall, great how am I supposed to find Ally, people are everywhere and I'm not tall enough to see everything.

"Yeah okay thanks," I awkwardly answered, people are so weird whenever they're drunk.

I walked through the crowd, hoping I would see Ally until someone grabbed my arm and forcefully pushed me back, what the-

"Hey babe," I heard a drunk voice say.

I faced the person and saw someone I don't really know, but I recognize him.

"Go away Gab," I said trying to get away from his embrace but sadly failed, he's too strong.

"I know you want me Ally," What? I pushed him as hard as I can and he tripped before eventually falling down, I never thought I could be that strong but he is drunk so I guess that made him weaker.

I quickly ran away from him and searched for Ally again, where could she possibly be? She left me with Vivi minutes ago but Vivi was still sober back then, why didn't Ally come back for me?

There were a few big guys that looks like Kim's bodyguards around the room to keep out trouble makers and to keep an eye on people having drunk fights but even with them around, almost everyone was wild, they can't do anything to stop them.

I can already tell Kim's gonna love her party, she didn't really think this would happen, she thought people were only gonna take shots and not get drunk but she was hella wrong.

I saw Kim standing in the middle of the stage, silently sobbing and made me feel guilty, even if I'm not one of those drunk people, I still feel bad for her and this is partly my fault since I'm a guest too.

I approached her and the first thing I did was hug her, I guess she didn't know that Hazeline Timothy, the school's most timid girl is currently hugging her because she hugged back

"I-I-thought it wo-would be-everyone's dru-drunk..." She stuttered while still sobbing, I just rubbed little circles on her back because I read that doing this simple gesture can calm someone.

"Shh, shh it's okay.." I said and she looked at me with teary eyes and smiling, wait why is she smiling when she saw my face? Aren't I a looser? Doesn't she dislike me or something because she keeps insulting me every time I see her and I don't think that means she likes me.

"Ha-Hazeline, thanks." She stuttered and hugged me again, I guess whenever she's weak she suddenly becomes the kindest girl ever because if she wasn't crying right now, I'm already on the floor hiding my face, she would pushed me away of course.

I saw her holding a sheet of paper so I asked her what it was, it was a list of rules she said, rules that nobody followed. She gave me the paper so that I could see what was written and I, of course read the list of rules for her party.

1. Don't trash the room too much, we'll clean it afterwards.

-You can have guests who can go wild but not in a way that will break anything.

2.Dont trash each other... no fights, nastiness, and that includes no forcing anyone to do stuff, a little bit of alcohol is okay but not too much.

3. Dont trash the room includes no leaving used condoms anywhere-

I gave her back the list even if it's until ten, I got uncomfortable reading rule number three.

"Go-go have fun." She told me and smiled, well I certainly will go but I will not have fun, this isn't fun at all, since when is drinking fun?

I did left her though, but I left her to for look for Ally. If she isn't busy or anything, I'm gonna ask her to take me home because this is ridiculous.

After a few minutes of walking and searching, I finally found Ally talking with some girl I didn't know, well Ally is indeed popular in school so I'm not surprised.

I approached and her and lightly tapped her shoulder, I didn't want to interrupt their conversation but I really have to talk to Ally, this whole party isn't really comfortable and I hate it.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Oh Hazel!" I yelled because if I didn't then Hazel won't even hear me which made no sense at all since she was the one who tapped me and wow am I hyper or what.

"Can-can I speak to you?" Hazel asked politely, I was talking to Mei, a former classmate of mine and how she liked the party, she said it sucks since the party kinda just got started and almost everyone was drunk, even her, herself was tipsy already.

"Yeah sure," I told Mei I had to go and she didn't mind at all, she had other friends to talk to anyway.

Me and Hazel went to a more peaceful place but even at the corner of the room, people were playing spin the bottle, we just ignored them and talked.

"I have to go home," She started which made me knit my eyebrows, already?

"It just started Hazel," I told her but she immediately shook her head.

"And I already hate it, I have to go." She said, looking everywhere and disgust was evident on her eyes, she didn't like parties and never will, I should've known this would happen.

"You can't just go-I just-ugh." I didn't know how to tell her that I didn't want to go home yet, I was enjoying the party and I'm not gonna leave just because she wants to, it doesn't work like that.

"You're enjoying aren't you?" She asked me and I just nodded in response, I kinda feel bad now but she has to know that just because she doesn't like something, I have to not like it too, it isn't fair.

"Well, as long as you bring me with you everywhere I'm fine." She sighed and shrugged.

"Of course, let me guess, Vivi's already drunk?" I said.

"Technically, yes." And we both laughed after this, typical Vivi.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] Follow me, vote and comment for more long updates :-) love you gais.