21

-Calum's P.O.V-

"So what's up?" I casually asked Bea, things had been really awkward between the two of us recently because of that little kiss last time but I'm really trying my best to enlighten the mood, that's what I do.

"Um you know the uh," She stuttered and stared at the ground.

"The uh kiss?" I asked and saw her nod slightly, I knew she was going to talk about this, what do I say? She did kiss me and all but I did kiss back which adds more tension, oh no.

"It's uh yeah um, sorry?" I said which came out like a question, I didn't really know what to say, I actually plan on not talking to Bea but since she wanted to talk to me, I'll be nice.

"Look, I'm terribly sorry, I guess the alcohol was just doing it and I'm sorry." She apologized, she looked really guilty which made me have second thoughts, maybe I should forgive her? I mean I did kiss back so it's technically my fault too and plus, it's not like I even cheated on someone, we really just got into it and the alcohol just did its thing, it's cool I guess.

"Alright, it's cool, I'm sorry too." I said and smiled, Bea is a great girl and I know she didn't do it on purpose, we were just having fun, no funny business.

"Really!? Oh God, yes thank you yeah sorry again!" She said and immediately hugged me, I got surprised at first but then awkwardly hugged back.

She then faced me and smiled, "Thank you, things won't be awkward anymore right?" She asked me and I proudly nodded, I like making friends, I like people in general.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Who thought of this!?" Luke asked, clearly impressed.

"Bea did, isn't she clever?" I answered, we all think this plan would work but I'm still very nervous. I mean I ignored him for years now and I just thought of forgiving him now, now that he doesn't want to do anything with me anymore, I suck.

"Really? She thought of this? Wow." Luke said which made me wonder, he sounded like he liked Bea, he really liked the plan but does he like Bea?

"Somebody's in love," Vivi teased which made Luke turn a bright shade of red, aw.

"I'm not, she sucks." He said which made me snort, nice excuse Luke.

"Look, just because she's smart and pretty doesn't mean I like her." Luke's eyes widened, he didn't mean to say those words but he did which made him turn even redder, oh Luke.

"Don't worry, it's just a little crush." Pete said while patting Luke's back.

"I don't like her guys," Luke said seriously, he's probably a great actor.

"Yeah whatever Luke," Hazel said, she's pretty close with the boys now that we're talking, hopefully this plan really works, I want me and Calum to be friends again, I hate to admit it but I really do miss him, and him fighting for me was so thoughtful, I need Calum in my life again.

----

"Okay, we'll all go to your house at five o'clock, everyone must be there already alright?" Hazel said looking at me and then to everyone, we all just nodded and went to our class.

I had Literature next and I listen to my teacher but I feel like it shouldn't be a major, we just talk about heroes and stories and as long as you can read you'll pass. We just finished The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald and it was a great book, I swear it's now one of my favorites which reminds me, I have to buy a copy soon, I definitely have to read that novel again.

We're now talking about To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee which sounds really familiar but I haven't really read it yet, I'm not into Literature anyway, I like romance and thriller.

"Harper Lee is an american novelist known for her Pulitzer-Prize-winning novel called To Kill a Mockingbird which deals with the issues of racism that she observed as a child in her hometown of Monroeville, Alabama and-"

"Alabama sounds like Obama!" A student from my class interrupted Mr. Salinger, everyone started to laugh and all Mr. Salinger did was clear his throat, I then found out that the guy who interrupted him was the one and only Luke Rivers, of course.

"May I continue now?" I find the topic really interesting so I decided to just listen.

"This has become a classic of modern American Literature which is in fact our topic for this week, American Literature." Mr. Salinger started to doodle, okay write things on the board.

"We're australians!" Luke once again said, it's true though, we live in Australia but we're learning about American Literature, strange.

"Yes we are but this is important, you need to learn American Literature, we already learned our own Literature so now we're moving to American Li-"

"Why?" Another student asked which made Mr. Salinger sigh, heh I bet he's having fun.

"Because we have to, we'll be having a test about our topic later on so you all better listen." He seriously said, oh how I hate strict teachers.

"The story takes place during three years of the Great Depression in the fictional "tired old town" of Maycomb, Alabama which is the seat of Maycomb country. It focuses on six-year-old Scout Finch who lives with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, a middle-aged lawyer." I took down notes because I obviously want to pass every test and plus, this topic was really interesting, our last topic was great so maybe this will turn out to be great as well.

"Judge Taylor appoints Atticus to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell-"

"Mah nigga!" Another student interrupted Mr. Salinger that word isn't really appropriate for this topic since it's about racism so Mr. Salinger had no choice but to tell that student to go out, it was one of the football players anyway, they're always in trouble.

Literature was done in a few minutes, we did have a short quiz but it was only about the main characters, I got two mistakes since I misspelled Finch, I wrote Flinch and well, it's wrong. I also forgot the name of their dad which means I'm wrong too, and that's a total of two mistakes.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

Class just started, it was the last period and we're all getting excited, Calum and Ally might be friends again after so many years, I really thought Calum would be the one who'll do this type of thing but turns out he got tired of Ally ignoring him, who wouldn't right?

But it isn't completely Ally's fault, she just didn't believe Calum that time because of trust issues, she didn't like Calum and she was hangover anyway but if I was Calum, I would've slapped Ally but since Calum is a good guy, he didn't.

My phone then vibrated so I checked if our teacher was already inside and she isn't, I checked my phone and saw it was a text message from Ally, we are in the same class but she was way back there, we couldn't just shout and she probably wanted privacy, I understand.