5

-Ally's P.O.V-

After cleaning the floor, okay that did not sound so decent. After I helped Hazeline, I quickly got out of the bathroom, ready to go to my locker and get my books.

I'm pretty sure Vivi and Ian are still doing what they're good at so I won't need to come back to the cafeteria, okay I just really got uncomfortable when I found out Calum was staring at me.

I opened my locker and a note immediately fell, that's weird. I picked it up and saw that it was written neatly in script, okay this is so cliché but whatever.

You are invited to Kim Edward's 18th Birthday, Kim and I were never friends, the main reason is that we both had a reputation and she's the girly girl who flirts with people while I'm the antisocial freak who doesn't really like people and hates the outside world.

But then again, I think she invited everyone to her party since well she wants to be popular. She already is if I may add but she wants to be the star, she wants to have a big party and well, I bet she even invited the nerds and dorks in the school, what if she invited teachers?

Oh that wouldn't be too good, I mean who would invite teachers to a party? But its Kim Edwards we're talking about, she'll do anything just to make people like her.

I'm pretty sure people only admire her for her cash, rumours has it that she pays people to pretend to be her fan which is so stupid if you ask me, you don't just force people to like you, you-

"ALLY!" Vivi once again interrupted my thoughts, this is one of the things I don't like about Vivi. She's too loud, like right now, we're in a hallway and she decided to yell my name. I don't know about you but I hate the feeling of everyone hearing someone yell your name, I just feel awkward.

She ran towards me and once she's right in front of me she took a deep breath before saying, "Where have you been?" I just stared at her for a couple of seconds, she doesn't even think sometimes but I understand her, being pretty isn't easy right, he he he.. How would I know?

"If only you weren't too busy eating Ian's face." I told her which is a metaphor, obviously but I tend to exaggerate on things too much it's like, I'm always overreacting but that's me, not you so go away, kidding.

"Excuse me? I was not eating-we weren't even making out!" Vivi yelled which made me cringe, why does she have to embarrass me all the time.. ugh.

"Okay, okay would you please keep quiet now?" She smirked at me before shouting my name in a fake British accent which sounds so wrong, this girl would be the death of me.

"YOU GO VIVIENNE!" We heard a random girl shout but I think it's just Tiffany, the school's craziest psycho. You heard that right, everyone think her brain isn't functioning properly but according to the clinic she's normal, maybe she's just a little bit too hyper, all the time.

"IT'S VIVI MOTHERFVCKER!!" Vivi yelled back which caught a lot of attention, we both just laughed and walked away though, another thing about Vivi is she doesn't really care whenever she curses, she thinks it's just so funny but for me, well I don't like cursing but I mean I couldn't help it sometimes, I'm not that innocent but I'm definitely more innocent than Vivi over here, she's wild and when I say wild I mean wild.

One time we were at this huge party and there were rides and all so being Vivi, she decided to wear a dress and not care at all, I mean she was wearing inner shorts but still, won't that be like awkward or something? Well for Vivi, fashion always comes first before anything, even when she's at home she dresses better than me, well that's Vivi, the one and only.

"Hello? Are you too busy daydreaming about Calum again?" Vivi said which made me blink a couple of times, wait did I actually look like I was daydreaming?

"Did it look like I was daydreaming?" I asked, clearly panicking because people could see me and once they see me daydreaming over something they would easily judge me, which is bad.

"Well if you consider rolling your eyes and then smiling daydreaming then yes." I turned a bright shade of red while my good friend over here can't stop laughing, just then, the bell rang telling us that one of the best time in school is officially done.

"Well then, I guess it's time for class." I told Vivi and earned a groan as a response, she hates school but she loves Art, you know she's talented, pretty, skinny, cool and all while I'm just a loser.

"Woohoo I'm so happy, speaking of happy are you going to Kim's birthday?" Vivi asked me, looks like everyone did get invited, oh wait Vivi always gets invited to parties, Kim obviously invited her without hesitation, sigh.

"When is it?" I asked Vivi since I haven't really opened the invitation yet.

"You're not invited? It's next week!" Vivi squeaked clearly excited, I bet she's going to go shopping for this, she never looks retarded in photos so she will definitely buy some outfits.

"I am, I just didn't open the invitation card yet." I explained while walking with Vivi to class, everyone else was slow-walking so doing the same won't hurt.

"OHMYGAWD!" Vivi suddenly shouted which again made me want ot hide in a bush, she's so loud!

"What!?" I asked in an annoyed tone, she doesn't really have to shout I mean she knows that I hate it when people shout at me, it makes me feel so small.

"We should go shopping for it!" Oh no, not this again. One time, Ian and her went on a date but before the day itself she went shopping with me and bought me things like I'm not even going anywhere, wyh do I need new clothes?

"No thanks, I'm good with all my clothes." I simply replied because I'm just really too lazy to even go to the grocery store, shopping with Vivi is like walking the Great Wall of China, no kidding.

"You're clothes are so last season," She said in a girly voice, we're not inside the classroom and everyone was still talking so we don't have to stop yet.

"Don't even go there," I warned her and she just simply laughed, I looked for my planner but I never saw it, where in the world did I put it?

"What are you looking for?" Vivi asked me, oh great now I looked like Dora the Explorer.

"My planner," I replied since I was too busy to go further I mean that's all she needs to know right?

"You mean the planner that's on the floor." Vivi said in a duh tone, I looked at her and she pointed at the floor and there was my goddamn planner, oh dear joy.

"Thanks V," I said and grabbed my planner, and just when I sat up the algebra teacher went in.

You already know I'm so excited for mathematics like you don't even know how happy I am now. Sigh, an hour of torture. Why do we need to learn this anyway? All you have to know is how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. We don't even need to know what x is. 

Oh how I wish this would just end.