58.2

-Ally's P.O.V-

I'm standing outside, alone, trying to think of a way to apologize. Do I just say sorry or do I explain everything? Will I tell the truth or just lie? Cal deserves to know the truth, I shouldn't and couldn't lie to him, karma's definitely a b*tch, great job Ally.

I knock on the door, hoping to see him but sadly, I saw no one. The door didn't open, it was silent. Not a single sound could be heard, it was just my heavy breathing and the wind whistling.

I knock again, and again, but was left alone.

me: cal pls open the door i know ur in there, we need to talk.

cal: im not home 

I got a reply. 

me: don't lie to me, open the fvcking door.

cal: i told you, im not home, no one is.

me: i can see ur lights open.

cal: well i guess i left them

me: calum thomas hood open the door. please.

And then he seen zoned me, again. What's that supposed to mean? Why does he not want to talk to me? Did I hurt him that much? It was just a kiss. Oh shut up Ally, it wasn't just a kiss.

"What are you doing here?" My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, followed by his beautiful voice. I had no time to think nor words to say so I just hugged him.

All he did was pat my back and that's it, he didn't even hug me back.

"So?" He said once I let go of his body.

"Let me explain." Was all I said, he invited me to come inside and I gladly said yes, he even asked me if I wanted anything to drink, he was acting normal as if nothing happened.

"So." He said in monotone.

"Please don't ever interrupt me, and if ever I say something unpleasant just let it be, okay?" He just nodded for me to continue, life is so damn complicated.

"Basically we were bored, I was bored and you were too busy texting someone-"

"I was playing a game," He interrupted me.

"Fine, playing some game and I was just observing you, I was observing you, not stalking before you assume things." I saw him smirk which made me even more nervous.

"And I don't know, once we had eye contact I just, I don't know, wanted to kiss you I guess?" I said but it came out more life a question, this was seriously super embarrassing.

"What made you kiss me?" Cal said after a short moment of silence, he was facing the ground so I actually had the guts to tell the truth.

"Look, I kinda have a- uh.." I couldn't manage to say it, I was such a loser.

"Huh?" He said and faced me, he was so adorable looking confused.

"Fvck, I like you a lot okay? I don't even know if it's just like or more, you're just a very great person and of course you're attractive and stuff but your personality got me. I kept looking at you because, fvck you're a beautiful guy Cal, everyone knows that. It's okay if you don't feel the same-"

"Kiss me again." He interrupted me.

"Wha-what?" I asked, completely unsure of what was going on.

"Did you like the kiss?" He asked me seriously.

"I loved it actually but-"

"Then kiss me, again." He said and smirked.

"Are you serious?" All he did was nod and close his eyes, what the fvck am I about to do, life is such a fvcking mess I don't even know what the fvck is going on. Fvck. He slowly smiled, not showing his teeth which made me go crazy, fvck you Calum Hood.

I leaned towards his face as he simultaneously leaned towards mine. Lips inches away and I could feel his minty breath on my lips. 

Our lips met and sparks flew everywhere, the world faded into the backround.

His lips and mine molded perfectly as if made for each other, just like the other kisses we shared, this kiss was beyond amazing.

My tongue swiped his lower lip and immediately he granted my entrance, our tongues fought for dominance and I couldn't even imagine stopping.

I let him take over, not that I minded, he moaned into my mouth which made me extremely weak. But of course, nature called and we had to seperate to breath.

He looked into my eyes and smiled, leaning towards again.

"I love you," He said and this time, I knew my answer. I won't be running away or making fun of him anymore because I feel the same way.

"I love you too."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] wtf happened idek it was so fast *walks away*