25

[A/N] I made Ally's eyes green now bc I couldn't find any brunette ((will be ombre soon that's why yeah)) that has blue eyes woops aha so picture of Ally on the side, it's Meredith Foster aha k.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"What's you next subject?" Bea asked me, it had been four days since the little plan and Bea's now officially part of our group, even the guys are so we're one big group now I guess.

"Uh accounting, you?" I recalled.

"Information Technology, ugh." We all think this subject is useless, they teach us how to use information technology and also about its power and such, all we have to know about technology is how to use it and obviously, everyone knows how already.

"That subject sucks, why'd you take it this quarter?" I asked her, us students pick five subjects from the units three and four, I obviously chose all the simple ones and the important ones.

"Just to add like a free time I guess," She shrugged, why didn't I think of that.

"You're a clever one." I winked at her, Vivi and Ian had to talk about something important and Hazel had to do her homework that she accidentally left at home so we left her alone.

Just then my phone vibrated, Cal just texted me.

Cal: where are you? xx

Me: ladies bathroom :P

Cal: aw me and the lads are out here in the field

Me: what exactly do you want me to say?

Cal: come here :-(

Me: no, the bell's about to ring weirdo

Cal: what do you have next?

Me: accounting, you?

Cal: Biology :-(

Me: that sucks

Cal: i know :((

Me: hey let's hang out today

Cal: thought you'll never ask ;)

Me: be at my place around five, byeee

Cal: byeeeeeeeeee

"You and Calum are pretty close now huh," Bea said, she's currently applying makeup while I stand here like a loser.

"Yeah, I guess everything's back to the way it used to be." I said, I thought things were never gonna be the same but I guess you have to expect the unexpected.

"Who knows, maybe something will happen." She told me and shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just enjoy life while it's still this happy, you'll never know when the happiness will end." She said and fixed her hair, what?

"I-I guess you're right.." I quietly said, this made me remember the little vision I had last time, I tried to ignore the fact that it's bugging me but now I remembered it all again.

Just then the bell rang, "Woops, bye see you later." Bea said and waved, I decided to walk to my classroom too, I immediately saw Monica which made me smile, I need to talk to her about this.

"Hey Monica," I greeted her.

"Oh hi there." She replied, she wasn't doing anything so I guess I'm not disturbing her.

"I need to talk to you about something," Sometimes I wonder why Monica isn't a part of our group, why isn't she hanging out with us?

"Sure go ahead," She said and faced me.

"Wait before anything else, why aren't you hanging out with us?" I asked her.

"Don't tell anyone, but that Beatrice girl is driving me nuts." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Why so?" I asked her, I didn't want to be nosey and I know talking about people behind their back is bad but I just couldn't help it.

"I don't really know, I just don't like her." She said.

"Okay so last time my mind just thought of something, Bea was acting so mean and all and I don't know what that means." I simply said.

"Hmm, maybe she's just faking everything?" Monica said, I never thought she could be this mean to someone, of course she's saying this because she dislikes Bea.

"That's a little mean Monica," I chuckled.

"No, who knows maybe she's just faking everything? Maybe she's this nasty, mean, old witch on the inside that has magical powers." Sometimes I wonder where she gets all her ideas.

"Interesting, don't you think that's a little bit impossible?" I asked her.

"Anything can happen." I guess talking to her about this was a wrong idea, I'm just gonna talk to Cal then, like last time.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

"Why are you always busy on your phone?" I asked Ian, we both had Literature and we were seatmates so I decided to continue our conversation.

"I told you, it's absolutely nothing okay?" He told me, I didn't believe him obviously.

"You had been acting so weird recently," I told him which was completely true, even Ally noticed.

"Psh, like what weird?" He told me, the teacher wasn't here yet so what we're doing isn't bad.

"I don't know, you're just so weird, this isn't you Ian." I confessed.

"Whatever," He said and grabbed his phone, he always does this!

"Just let me see your phone." I demanded, if he wasn't hiding anything then he wouldn't mind looking at his phone.

"Are you stupid? No." This is obviously not the Ian I fell for anymore, he changed.

"Excuse me?" I said in a sassy tone.

"I said no, quit it." He answered back. "I knew this would happen." I whispered to myself but somehow Ian heard it.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked me. "Nothing," I answered him, I'm pretty sure he now knows what I felt a while ago, how dare he do that to me, what happened to you Ian?

"What the hell happened to you?" He told me, wow just great.

"I don't know, what happened to you?" I answered back, we had a lot of fights before but this was different, I have a bad feeling something will happen.

"Fvcking b*tch," I heard him whisper, oh no he didn't.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Nothing," He replied, again.

"Let me see your phone." I said trough gritted teeth, he's not himself anymore.

"I already said no." He told me, clearly annoyed.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I have no choice, "If you don't give me your phone right now we are done."