32

-Calum's P.O.V-

"They're going to date soon, wanna bet?" Luke teased.

"Just shut up." I whined, they were talking about how Ally and Gab were talking and how they were super close at the party, which isnt really a very nice topic for me.

"Gab vs. Calum, psh Gab will obviously win." Pete said and chuckled. the others soon followed. Yes, I might still have feelings for Ally but Gab would do anything to get her, he wants her and everyone knows he'll get her, soon if I may add.

"Cheer up mate, you two will still be best friends." Harry said being himself again, sigh.

"That's the thing, best friends. Calum wants them to be more than that!" Luke yelled which automatically made me punch him softly, he can't just shout those words in public!

"Excuse me?" Someone interrupted and that someone had to be one of Ally's friends, Hazel.

"I-uh, yeah hi Hazel." Luke awkwardly said.

"What were you guys talking about?" She said but looked at me, I DID NOTHING HAZEL!

"Nothing, guy stuff." Pete lied which was pretty obvious, he's a terrible liar. 

"Nice, now are you gonna tell me the truth or do I have to get Ally?" She said and smirked.

"No, we uh just you know Calum likes one of his best friends.." Harry said which immediately made me blush, no she can't know my feelings for Ally.

"Who?" Hazel asked me.

"Bea." I said before any of the guys spoke, I know I'm lying but I can't just tell her I like Ally, she'll probably tell her that and our friendship will be gone, forever now. And plus, I wasn't exactly thinking, I just said the first name that came in my mind, Bea.

"Be-bea?" Hazels stuttered, I just nodded my head while the other boys tried to hide their smiles but failed miserably, they started laughing and Luke was even clapping his hands, oh joy.

"That's nice, I won't tell anyone, k bye." She said and quickly left.

"She's so weird.." I muttered and the guys just nodded, we all decided to just hang out for a bit since our break will end after twenty minutes.

Oh Ally, don't you see what you do to me?

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Can't you see what he does to you?" Bea told me, she was the first to know about my little date with Gab, I know I was planning to do a double date with Bea and Luke but I'm not quite sure if they can, I mean I don't even know what Luke told her last time.

"What do you mean?" I said and smiled, she was so funny.

"He makes you so bubbly and happy, am I right or am I right?" She asked me.

"I have no choice aha," I awkwardly said, I can't like Gab already, I mean sure we are going on a date but that doesn't mean we have feelings for each other right? Maybe my feelings for him will start after our date, who knows I mean no one can tell.

"Obviously, do you like him?" She asked me which made me wonder again, do I?

"How do you know if you like someone more than a friend?" I asked, just to change the topic for a bit, I obviously knew how because I already had tons of crushes before but I just wanted to talk about something else.

"Are you serious?" She said and when I nodded and smiled sweetly she just simply rolled her eyes which made me chuckle.

"Well, there's the butterfly stomach feelings, when you can't stop thinking about the person, you smile when you think of him or feel a surge in your stomach when you see him, oh and also when you probably know you like him but you don't want to admit it for some reason." She explained.

"So-"

"You get the butterfly feeling when debating to yourself whether you do or you do not like him. And of course, you get all excited and stuff when you talk to him or to even see him." She continued.

"Oh." I simply replied, I was still processing what Bea told me.

"So? Do you?" She asked me which almost made me shake my head but then again I thought, how come I feel those? Do I really like Gab that way?

"Oh God." I simply replied, I didn't know what else to say, I didn't want to admit anything.

"What!?" She said, clearly excited to hear my answer.

"I do." I honestly said, if what Bea said were true, then there's no point in lying, I really have feelings for Gab and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

"Oooh.." She said and laughed at me, I'm so good at embarrassing myself.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

"She told me you two were secretly together, is that true?" Some random girl in my class asked me, who would even believe that?

"So let's not believe on everything we hear.." I awkwardly said, I have a boyfriend for Christ's sake!

"You didn't answer my question?" She asked me again.

"It's a no you dumbass!" I said and just laughed at her, sometimes people are just so stupid. Our little conversation was interrupted by my phone vibrating, I can finally leave this girl, yes!

"yeah bye," I simply said and walked away. I opened my phone and saw two new messages, one from Ally and one from an unknown number. I opened Ally's first of course.

Ally: HELP! i think i have a crush on someone oh

Me: wth Ally..

I was about to open the message from an unknown number but I instantly got a reply from Ally.

Ally: i'm being serious here help me

Me: where r u?

I quickly opened the other message and gasped.

Unknown: tell ur stupid best friend to be careful, even the devil was once an angel ;) 

Once I got this I immediately sent it to Ally, so that she'll know.

Me: "Unknown: tell ur stupid best friend to be careful, even the devil was once an angel ;)" aLLY.

Ally: im at our classroom, where r u ur gonna be late.

Ally: WHAT TGHE HELL WHO WOULD SEND THAT?!?

Me: im on my way, I KNOW WTH.

Ally: what do i do?

Me: who do you think it is?

Ally: i honestly have no clue 

Me: i got nothing.

Ally: another basher i suppose?

Me: why do they hate you?

Ally: idk probably jealous of my beautiful best friend.

Me: what do u want from me

Ally: large fries, cheese flavor thanks babe.

Me: ew no im trying to save

Ally: for what?

Me: for when i shop D-U-H

Ally: well. im still scared the text :-( i dont want anyone to dislike me

Me: i dislike you

Ally: boo u whore

Me: jerk. IM IN THE CLASSROOM NOW

Ally: i dont see u

Me: ur such an ass sometimes.