33.2

-Gab's P.O.V-

This presenting thing we're about to do will change everyone's impression on me and Ally. I obviously wrote her, basically I will be very sappy and romantic and sh*t, it's gonna be good.

"Alright, shall we begin?" A chorus of noooos and groans filled the room but I had to be the first so I decided to yell yes which caught everyone's attention, all eyes were on me now, even Ally's.

"Well, Mr. Huart, you sound like you're ready." Miss told me so I automatically stood up and acted as if I was shy and all, I'm quite good if I do say so myself.

"I-uh no-yup." I stuttered which made Miss smile at me.

"Well come here in front." She said and pointed to the small stage inside our classroom, this is where my acting skills takes place, be careful classmates, teacher and Ally, you're all about to be blown away.

I slowly walked to the stage and once I stepped on it I looked at the whole class, some were too busy answering while the others were staring at me which meant they were done but didn't want to present.

"Before you begin, I just want you all to know that you will be getting the paper from the person who loves you. For example if Gab answers let's say Monica, Monica will be getting the paper after Gab presents in front, understand?" We all said yes and eyes were on me again.

"Begin." I heard Miss say.

"I-uh wrote this one girl in particular because she uh makes me happy." I started and looked at Ally, I saw her smile at me which made me smile back, of course.

"I'm not-I know I don't love her more than a friend but as a friend I uh love her very, very much." I said.

"First of all, I feel shy whenever she's around and that's not me at all, we all know that." I joked which made some of my classmates chuckle, the others kept writing, Ally just simply smiled.

"And uh even when I just hear her voice or even see her text to me or something, I smile. And of course, she's all I think about. The whole time, when Miss started talking about love she was immediately on my mind even if we're just friends. And when I thi-think of her my heart beats faster and slower at the same time which I think doesn't make sense but it's true." I said and smiled at Ally, I saw her lick her lips which turned me on, no kidding.

"She's the last thing I think about before going to sleep and the first thing I think about when I wake up. I know that maybe it's the little crush I'm feeling. I like her a lot because of all of her little things that when combined forms a beautiful thing. Even if she's just right there, I feel so close yet so far from my everything." I said and smiled, Ally's smile disappeared once I pointed to her direction but I didn't care, I can be romantic if I want to.

"And I had the guts to talk to her, and even ask her on a date. She said yes, phew. So I just want to say thank you to her that she made me really, extremely, super duper happy that day. So, I love you, as a friend, Allison Porter." I said and smiled, the entire class clapped, even if a while ago not all of them were listening. My friends even cheered for me and all I did was smile and waited for Ally.

Ally slowly stood up and got the paper from my hands, she smiled sweetly at me before sitting down again, I bowed and chuckled, sat down and waited for Ally's turn. If she seriously wrote Calum's name I will be dead, I would be so embarrassed I swear I will kill an ant.

"That was interesting, now you're next.. Monica." Miss said and I didn't even really listen to my other classmates, all I really waited for was Ally's and Calum's, I wonder who they wrote.

-Bea's P.O.V-

"He makes me really happy whenever I'm down or sad and all and I just feel loved all the time I'm with him, so, I love you, as a friend duh, uhm Calum Hood." I awkwardly said, I was supposed to say Luke but deep down I knew he wouldn't say my name so that would be pretty embarrassing, and plus, at least I know Calum will say my name.

If I said Luke's name and he didn't say mine then that would be humiliating, I don't want that to happen to me. I'm new here, I have to have a nice reputation.

The class clapped and so did Miss, I didn't briefly explain why but I guess what I said was enough already, I wonder who Ally wrote, if she wrote Calum oh God..

Calum slowly walked to the stage and whispered a "thank you" before going back to his seat, I knew Calum liked Ally, I also know that Ally liked Calum or is it likes? Hmm..

"Allison, you're next." Miss said which immediately made me run to my seat.

"Uh um okay.." Ally awkwardly said, things would be pretty awkward between us from now on, once Calum presents his work.

"So I chose Vivi, of course because well I think everyone knows why." She simply said and and just stood there, not speaking anymore.

"That's it?" Miss broke the silence, Ally just nodded and smiled at Vivi.

Vivi was about to stand up when Miss spoke again, "Explain further." She said which made Ally groan softly, I heard it because I have good ears and it was really quiet.

"Well, she's my best friend for years now, we're actually like sisters if you did not know yet, well I tihnk everyone knows why I chose Vivi, everyone but you Miss." Ally said, sounding annoyed.

"Okay then, you're next Hood." Miss said, she didn't even wait for Vivi to get the paper, she was annoyed as well.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"I-uh, she's my best friend. Yeah, it's a she. We just recently became friends and uh I'm really glad we did, she's really nice and fun to be with." Calum spoke and I was really listening clearly, until my phone vibrated, ugh I bet this is Vivi.

Vivi: it's u.

Me: obviously, no.

Vivi: it is, wanna bet?

Me: ugh whatever k.

Vivi: loser pays for lunch ;)

Me: aw, u wont be able to shop anymore then.

Vivi: oh whatever

"So, I-uh um like you very much? Um yea, love uh no not love gah." Calum said which made the entire class laugh, oh Calum just say it already.

He looked at me which made Vivi cough awkwardly, no way he's not-ohmygod Calum don't talk.

"It's uh, uhm.." Calum said while still looking at me, oh God no this isn't going to happen.

"Ugh, it's Bea come here Bea go get your gift." He said which made me speechless, I didn't want to be called but at the same time I wanted to, he just said he loved Bea because they were best friends, he didn't choose me.

"WHAT!" Vivi accidentally yelled which made everyone look at her.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought Calum was talking about Miss." She joked which made me smile at her.

"Very funny, you're next Ian." Miss said and I didn't even listen anymore, a lot of things was on my mind, Calum chose Bea not me, I know at first I didn't want him to say my name but now, I wish he did.

Vivi: um lunch's on me?..

Me: ok

I said and asked if I could use the bathroom, I need some time to think about what happened, I can't believe I actually thought he would choose me. He chose Bea, they're now best friends.