A Suprise. Not a secret.

OMG!!!! I haven't updated this book or any of my books in like....forever!!!! I'm soooooo sorry!!!!!!!! It's just I have school, guitar lessons, and I barely have time to get on the computer!!! I'm so sorry I can't update like I need to but I swear I'll be updating more!! Please don't hate me!! I love you all!!! Remember that OK???? Now, I'll go ahead and start the book!!!! 

Liam's POV

Why did I do this again? I asked myself as I walked through the door. Raines stared at me in shock before speaking.

"Liam?" I smiled sadly at her. Her arm was wrapped up and she looked tired and pale. And not just her normal pale self. REALLY pale. Almost purple.

"Hey Raines...I just wanted to tell you that I dropped something off at your house. They wouldn't let me bring it here so I brought it to your house, just wanted to tell you...so bye I guess." I put my hand in my pocket and turned around, ready to walk out the door.

"No wait Liam!" I heard Raines call. I bit my lip and turned back around, she had stood up from her chair and looked like she was about to cry. "What did you leave at my house?"

"Just some stuff. You'll see when you go back. I have to go now. Bye Raines." Without saying anything else, I turned around and left her in there with her brother.

  I rushed down the steps as fast as my legs would carry me. I stared at my shoes as I raced down the stairs. My black Nike's were making soft noises as they hit the staircase.

  When I reached the door I pushed it open as fast as I could and sucked in a deep breath of fresh air. The building I was just in smelt like medicine and...A...hospital.

"Are you done in their son?" Raines' dad asked me. I turned around and looked at him. He was frowning down at me. He had a serious look in his face. Like a cold hard stone mask. I have to admit, it kind of scared me.

"Uh...yeah. You can go on up." He nodded and opened the door. I stared at him as he disappeared. Right as I turned around Raines' mother appeared in front of me.  

 She looked really tired. Bags under her eyes, hair in a messy ponytail, she had on jeans, a blue and orange plaid shirt and a navy blue tank top underneath.

"Hey Mrs. Tyler. How are you?" She smiled at me and crossed her arms. She didn't look mad though. Just upset.

"It's Ms. Tyler now Liam. And I think the question is how are you." I looked down, suddenly finding my feet interesting. "C'mon Hun, let's talk." She wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked into the grass. She removed her arms and put her hands in her back pockets as we walked around the building.

"So are you getting divorced?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I am. But I'm not here to talk about me. Sit down Liam." She held her arm out to a park bench as I sat down next to her. She crossed her legs over one another and looked at the sky before looking back at me. "You know what you did was wrong. And you hurt my daughter. But because of your actions she thinks this is all her fault."

"Mrs...I mean Ms. Tyler. I know what I did was wrong. And I deeply regret it. I can't even describe how bad I feel about this. But Raines doesn't need to feel like that."

"Well why don't you go back in there and tell her that? If you loved her, you would talk to her. Both of you need to sit down and lay all your cards on the table."

"Look. I can't face her. She hates me. I'm sorry but I need to go home now," Before she could say anything else to me. I heard her sigh as I got up.

"She really did love you. You need to remember that." I huffed and continued to the guys' car that was parked near where I was luckily.

"Then why did she leave me?" I murmured to myself.

Raines' POV

  I stared at the door as it clicked shut and Liam walked out. I'm never going to see him again. And I need to face that fact.

"RAINES!!!" My brother yelled and wrapped his arms around my neck. I buried my head into his neck and tried not to cry right then and there.

"Hey bro!! You been behaving and helping dad pack up?" I asked when we sat down. He blushed and looked at the ground.

"Well you see we started yesterday and today we all sat down and watched movies..."

 I laughed, "Do you mean that YOU sat down and watched movies while they packed?" He laughed and nodded his head. I ruffled his hair and laughed too. Then the door clicked open one more time. There was a light hope in me that Liam was coming back in but then I saw my dad's broad shoulders and jumped up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey dad," I said into his ear.

"Hey baby girl!!" He squeezed me tight then let me go as we sat in the chairs. I looked between them as we sat in silence.

"So what do y'all think of me getting a tattoo?"

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ 

  I apologize for such a short chap but everyone wanted me to update and I have to leave and this was all I had so ya know...this is what you get!!! Don't be mad the next chapter will be better!!! I promise!!! Love y'all!!!!!!!