Good Job....So Far

I think I update this book more than any other book I write. And I update faster on this book than any other book I write. Whatever. Wey Hey. Lol. OK here's the updates guyzzz. I hope you like it. It's gonna have more drama than the last one did. The last one was pretty boring. ANYWAY BEFORE I START RANTING AGAIN!

Raines' POV

  It's been three days that I've been with the boys. I loved it so much. They were so funny and kind. I miss them so much, I just wish I could show it. I'm so excited that I get to spend time with them, I've just been faking nearly everything. Hopefully they won't hate me once they find out who I really am. Raines Tyler. I can only hope that they will remember me. I knew Harry did. I'm not so sure about the other boys. By the other boys, I mean Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall. I had no clue to whether they remembered me or not, and I guess I won't know until the day of the first concert.

  I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, flat ironing my hair. It reached my waist when it was flat ironed and when it wasn't, my hair reached a few inches above my waist. I loved my long hair. It's grown a lot in the past two years. And I've come to think that it's a good quality about me. The only good quality about me.

  I finished one of my last pieces of hair and laid the flat iron down, picking up the brush. I examined my face. I didn't use much foundation, just a little bit of powder. Then I had on some gold, sparkly eye shadow and small amount of mascara, but enough to make my eyelashes long and make my eyes sort of pop. Then I had on some red Baby Lips chap stick.

  I finished brushing my hair and set the brush down, picking up the flat iron again. I grabbed a small piece of hair and started to flat iron it. I glanced at my sunglasses that lay by the sink. I was so tired of wearing them, so I usually lay in bed longer in the morning and go to bed early so I don't have to wear them as much.

"Raines?" I heard a familiar voice whisper. I turned to face the door and saw Harry standing there, his mouth open, and shock written all over his face. My eyes widened and I pulled him into the bathroom with me and shut the door.

"Harry," I walked toward him and grabbed his shoulders. "Harry, you can't tell Liam. You need to keep this a secret, including from Louis, Zayn, and Niall." He just stared at me as if he'd seen a ghost. "Harry? Are you listening?" He just nodded and tried to keep his mouth closed.

"It was you this whole time?" I felt the tears in my eyes as I nodded the curly head boy. "You saw Danielle? Oh my God you saw Danielle! Raines I'm so sorry!" I felt tears on my cheeks as Harry pulled me close to him. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him too. "I'm so sorry." He mumbled into my hair.

"Harry, it's fine. As long as Liam's happy, I'm happy." My words were true. Liam seemed happy with Danielle, so I was happy for him. Even though it killed me to see the one I love, with the one he loves and it's not me.

"You're lying," Harry mumbled. "I won't tell anyone about you. I promise. I love you so much. I've missed you so much. I just can't believe it's you," Harry said, pulling me back into his chest. I buried my head in his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I missed you too Haz," I told him truthfully. "And I love you too." We both let out a small laugh.

"Now clean up that pretty face of yours and let's go sit with everyone," He whispered. I nodded and wiped the tears off from under my eyes then put on my sunglasses.

  I straightened out my tank top and pulled my short shorts down a little lower (A/N Raines' outfit on the side). I pulled my air around my shoulders then looked at myself in the mirror. OK, I looked good enough. I can't make myself look any better so I might as well not try. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. Me and Harry walked out of the bathroom with his arm around my shoulders