Four Days in Miami

I want to warn y'all. This chapter is gonna be kind of sexy. Haha. You'll love it.

----

Raines' POV

  I stood in front of the bathroom looking at myself. My hair dark hair was pulled up in a loose bun, with pieces of my hair braided back, and some curly pieces falling from the bun. 

  I let out a breath and turned towards the door, stepping out of the bathroom in my black bikini that Lou picked out for me. It was a little bit...smaller than what I would've picked but Lou was dead set on making Liam jealous.

  I looked at my feet before looking back up at her, my hands interlocking with each other as I blushed. I looked down at myself. My legs seemed longer, they were really pale too. Guess It's about time I get a tan. No place better than Miami to do that.

"You look hot!" Lou said with a smirk. I blushed even more, turning away. "No, seriously girl you better get your cute ass down to that pool and strut your stuff before I drag you there kicking and screaming." I narrowed my eyes at her before slipping on my black flip flops, heading towards the door with my chin held high.

"Keep that chin up darling! Don't let them know you see them staring and if you aren't confident, fake it until you make it!" She shouted to me as I walked out the door, shutting it behind me.

  I stopped in front of the door once it was closed all the way and closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath, then turning and walking towards the elevator, forcing a smirk onto my lips. And I forced myself to keep my head up.

  I strutted down the hallway, refusing to look guys in the eye who walked beside me. Their eyes on me only made me a little less self confident. But I can't show that.

  I heard a wolf whistle behind me and turned around, smirking and rolling my eyes. Once the guys passed me, I put my head down a little and looking at my feet when Lou's words began ringing in my head. Don't let them know you're insecure.

  I stopped in my tracks, closing my eyes once again and slowing down my pace and breathing in slowly.

  My eyeliner and mascara (waterproof, of course) rimmed my eyes as they looked towards the door at the end of the hall. I felt a flame began to burn inside of me and I knew I had to act my way through this, like I didn't see them staring, like I wasn't insecure like I am. I have to be confident and have to play hard to get. If any guys actually bother to look at me....

 Cut it out Raines. I told myself.

  With that, I stood up straight, forcing my chin up a little and putting the smirk back onto my face as I stood in front of the elevator, waiting for the door to open.

  I pretended to be examining my nails once I heard the elevator doors squeak open. My eyes looked up to see a group of guys staring at me.

Stand up straight Raines, I told myself and I walked into the elevator, turning my back to the guys, still feeling their eyes on me. They aren't helping one bit.

"Are you all going to the first level?" I asked them, purposely putting an extra thick British accent in my tone, wondering if guys liked girls from England. Probably not considering how I look.

"Uh...y-yeah. We are," One of them managed to stutter out, the one next to him nudging his side. I smiled at all of them and turned around, facing the elevator doors once again.

  I tilted my head to side, running my hand slowly over my shoulder, not used to trying to act sexy purposely in front of guys. So I honestly had no clue what I should or shouldn't do. Do I look stupid? I probably look stupid.