Twitcammmm

Second to last chapter of the book guys....I'm making it long and worth reading. Y'all are going to absolutely love it.  And after the epilogue, y'all read it, then comment and tell me if you want a sequel or not, okay? If I get over fifteen people, saying they want a sequel, then I'll write one. How does that sound? Good? Okay. Well here it is. The second to last official chapter of Diary of a Teenage Nerd. Love y'all. <3333

-Kay

P.S. I want to thank all of you guys for giving this book a chance, then reading it until now, voting for it, and commenting on it. I'm glad it's gotten this popular and I'm so glad that y'all enjoy it. It means so much to me. Thank you for reading this book. I love you allllll. Sounded like Liam Payne there for a minute with all those extra letters. Haha. Anyway here it is!!

---

Raines' POV

  I woke up to the sound of waves crashing on the not-so-distant shore. I smiled at the memories of last night flashed in my mind. A pair of lips pressed against the side of my neck. I smiled and turned, looking up at Liam, who had a light in his eyes that you only see when he's extremely happy.

"Good morning beautiful," He whispered, kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss, then pulled away, smiling at him.

"Morning," I whispered back.

    Liam sat up, and I rolled over, sitting up on my elbow, watching him as he stretched. He turned back towards me and rolled over on his stomach, leaning on his elbows as well. I took my free arm and traced his arm with the pad of my finger.

"How do you feel?" He asked, his voice raspy. I smiled and took his hand in my, intertwining our fingers.

"My legs hurt a bit, but other than that I feel amazing," I told him with a sheepish grin. He smiled and leaned down, kissing me softly.

"I do too,"  He said against my lips, then pulled back.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked him, sitting up, placing my legs over his. I tilted my head, watching him intently.

"Stay here until we have to leave for the concert. It's ten now and we have to be there by like three," He explained. I nodded and took the thin sheet, wrapping it around my bare body, then I sat on the edge of the bed, placing my feet on the tile floor.

    I stood up, walking out onto the balcony, looking at the shore below us; the waves crashing against the sand. I leaned against the railing, holding the sheet tightly against me. Liam came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I leaned onto him, closing my eyes.

"Want me to make breakfast?" I asked him, turning around.

"If you want to..."

  I stood on my toes and kissed his forehead, then walked around him, back into the bedroom, over to my bag. I leaned down, unzipped it and grabbed underwear and a bra from my bag.

"I'm gonna steal one of your shirts Liam!" I called to him, taking a plain white t-shirt from his bag as I walked towards the bathroom. His laughed made me smile when I heard it.

    I dropped the sheet onto the floor and Liam got quiet. I opened the bathroom door and then shut it quickly, so Liam wouldn't see me, even though he did last night.

  Quickly, I put on the underwear and bra, then his shirt, then I leaned against the counter. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy, so I pulled it up into a high ponytail, then I brushed my teeth. I ran my fingers over my arms, and my slightly swollen lips, remembering last night. Images of Liam kissing me, softly touching me, flashed in my head. The corner of my lips turned up into a smile and I reopened my eyes, opening the bathroom door, then I walked into the bedroom, wear Liam was now wearing boxers and sweatpants.