Going To Nando's

Hey guys!! I hope you like the book so far! I know I love writing it. Please don't get mad at me if I get facts wrong or ages or any of those details wrong. I'm not good at keeping track of that stuff.

Raines' P.O.V

 I get dressed and do my hair and makeup by 5:30, which is good since we're all leaving at 6. Now I just need something to do... I'll listen to music, I think. I grab my iPod and go to the music. I flip through my songs until I find the right one. Break Even by The Script. Liam's favorite, as I learned at lunch.

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Praying to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while she got freedom

And when her heart breaks, no it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleeping

Cause when her heart breaks no it don't break even, even no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

What I am supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

I'm falling to pieces yeah, falling to pieces."

   I hear my mom call my name during the instrumental. I grab my head phones, my iPod, and my phone. I have an iPhone and an iPod. My parents are generous, but I hate it. I don't like being offered anything, and I also don't like when people spend money on me, but I don't want to seem rude. They try hard to make me happy. I skip downstairs, still listening to Break Even. My iPod is on shuffle so I won't have to worry about picking a song. I hear my mom say something to me, but the music is too loud so I can't hear her, I take out one earplug.

"Ma'am?" I ask.

"You used your contacts?" She asks, without making eye contact. My mom is too busy putting her phone in her purse to look at me.

"Yeah." I plug my headphones back in and continue listening to music when I feel my phone vibrate. Still listening to music, I look at the name. It was Liam.

Liam: When do you get to Nando's?

OK, I wonder why he's asking, but I have also been wondering about a lot of things today. I replied:

Me: I'm leaving now. Hbu?

Liam: We leave in bout 30 min

  I'm relieved that I probably won't have to worry about my parents meeting the guys. I don't want my parents to know about them. But Daniel still has the opportunity tell them. I walk around the house until I found my brother so I can threaten him. 

   "I swear on my life if you tell mom and dad about the guys that were hear earlier then I will murder you in your sleep," I whisper in his ear sourly. I know he could hear the seriousness if I could.

   "What are you going to do?" He turns around and looks me dead in the eye, clearly ignoring how serious I am about this. 

   "Remember that party you wanted to have? Well I still have that video of you confessing your love for Cinderella. I'm not afraid to play it for everyone that comes." He looks at me like I had just murdered someone. I smirk and walk away, chuckling at the threat. I'm being completely serious about it, too. When he was about 9 at Christmas I got him the movie 'Cinderella' as a joke.