Important Information

Yay! I'm happy I'm getting a chance to update this book! I miss updating all the time! Well anyway, here's the next update, and I hope you guys like it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Raines' POV

                Me, James, Katie, and Chase were all sitting at the table, we just finished another group session for the morning since we're done with breakfast and the doctor was about to call us all in for our daily meeting.

"Raines, the doctor wants to see you first, so come on back sweetie," Ms. Wendy told me. I nodded and looked at Katie, who mouthed "good luck" and I shrugged and made my way to the doctor's office. I knocked on the door before entering and once I got in there, I sat on the chair and pulled my legs up to me, my running shorts sliding up just a bit.

"Good morning Raines, how are you feeling?" Dr. Sorkey asked me. I thought a minute about the question. How do I feel?

"I guess I'm fine. I mean I feel normal." He nodded.

"I need you to stand up for a minute. I need to weigh you." I swallowed and nodded slowly, suddenly getting scared. He stood up too and motioned for me to stand on the scale. I did so, and he messed around with it for a minute before making a note on a sheet of paper on his clipboard. "You can sit back down now Raines."

                I sat back down in the chair, in my previous position. The doctor sat back down too and looked at the clipboard, examining it again.

"Raines you weigh 92 pounds. Katie out there weighs more than you and she's 14. And she's a healthy weight. You're about 25-30 pounds underweight. I need you to stand up and show me your stomach and if I can count your ribs, then I have news for you." I sighed and stood up slowly, and reluctantly. I lifted up my loose Ramones t-shirt until you could see all of my stomach, but not my bra. The doctor seemed to be in thought. I stood awkwardly until he motioned for me to sit down.

"Raines I can count nearly all of your ribs. Are you anorexic or bulimic?" I looked away, embarrassed by his forwardness on the subject, but I knew I could trust him with the information, because he's a doctor. (TW: A picture of Raines' body on the side, just not the hair. I searched anorexic girls and started crying because of what I saw. So I picked the one that was the least scary. I couldn't find the perfect picture, because all of them scared me shitless and I didn't want to do that to you guys because some of you might not be able to handle some of those. I don't know how I handled it as well as I did. I'm surprised I didn't scream bloody murder and pass out.)

"Anorexic..." I mumbled.  He nodded.

"Raines, you're going to have to go to rehab after you get released from here. The rehab center you'll go to will help you work on your confidence, gain weight, and become healthy once again." I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say honestly. How was I supposed to tell my parents and brother this stuff? Would they judge me? Or would they understand me?

"How does that sound?" He asked me, bringing me out of my thoughts. How was I supposed to tell this to Harry and the others? What about Liam? Oh my God...Liam...

"It sounds good," I said with biggest, fakest smile I could manage. And he saw right through it. The last place I wanted to go after here was rehab, the first place I wanted to go was Liam's arms, definitely not rehab.

"Alright. Well I'm going to ask Ms. Wendy if you're eating or not ok? You need to gain some weight. It could kill you if you don't," I nodded, not agreeing to any of it though. The last thing I'm going to do is gain weight. That's not what I needed. And if I gained any weight, I'd gain some because my hair got thicker, not because I actually hate a full meal.