Off to Mexico

Thanks for all the encouraging comments and things like that. :) I love the comments, they encourage me to write more than anything does, so the more comments, the better the chapter, and the quicker the update.

May 28th. First show is in 11 days.

Raines' POV

  I sat by myself, on the opposite side of the airplane from everyone. We were on our way to Mexico, in the boys' private jet. Everyone thought I was asleep because I had my head back, sunglasses on, and my headphones blaring music. But because  little did they know I was wide awake, staring out the window.

 All the boys were sitting with each other, laughing and talking about random things. I was so nervous for the show. It's May 28th, the first show is on June 8th. I'm so nervous. I've never performed live, on a stage, in front of God knows how many people, and I didn't know how to handle it. I was so scared. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I sat up, turned off my music and got out of my seat, walking towards the boys.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty," Harry said, patting the seat next to him. I scoffed and rolled my eyes behind my glasses. I sat in the chair and crossed my legs.

"So first show is in 11 days. And I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack," I told them forwardly, looking between all of the boys. Five seats on one row, and five seats on the other, both rows facing each other.

"Just take a deep breath. It's really fun once you get into it. The first song is the most scary one, but once you get comfortable on the stage, and the crowd gets comfortable, it's all good. Just have fun with it. Don't let anyone get you down. Do you what you want, enjoy it, have fun, and be yourself. It's really fun in the end," Zayn told me. I smiled at him.

"Thanks. I'll remember that." Hopefully I'd have time to remember it without passing out. I took a deep breath again and looked at Harry who gave me an encouraging smile.

"Have you ever preformed before?" Andy asked me curiously.

"No...which makes this situation a whole lot worse. I make YouTube videos though. And I'll someone else on the stage performing with me for the second song I sing. I have my set all planned out." I told them, motioning with my hands.

"Wait, who are you performing with?" Liam asked me confused, obviously not knowing I had another artist flying in to perform with me.

"Flo Rida is flying in for the first concert and we're doing a cover of 'Wild Ones', I'm going to sing Sia's part of the song, and Flo Rida is going to do his."

"That's cool. I bet that'll be fun. Are you just doing covers or are you singing your own music?"

"I'm doing a mixture of both." They nodded. I looked down at my outfit, glad I saved all my money and went shopping before I got here. My outfit was jean shorts, with a white button-up shirt, black, leather jacket, and converse. My purse was in my seat that I was sitting in before. (Raines' outfit on side.)

  I was nervous about the concert because I didn't know what the boys were going to say. What if they got mad at me for not telling them the truth? What if they didn't remember me? Besides Harry, of course. What if Liam absolutely hates me? What if they just don't care about me anymore?

Stop it Raines, you're going to ruin everything thinking that way!

Yeah well how else am I supposed to think? I can't be positive in this kind of situation!!

Yes you can just stop thinking like that! Think about rainbows and unicorns!

  Oh my gosh I'm loosing my mind. I'm talking to myself. What the hell is wrong with me now? I'm going out of whack. I'll be put in a mental hospital soon enough (again) if I don't calm down!