My my, my my, Give Me Love

I'm sorry to admit that this chapter will be one of the last few of this book.  It's up to you guys whether or not I actually write a sequel for it. I don't know if I will or not. When I post the Epilogue, then you guys can tell me whether or not y'all want a sequel. Anyway, here's the next chapter and I have a really good feeling that y'all are absolutely going to love itttt.

-Kay

---

****WEEKS LATER****

Raines' POV

    We have only three more concerts left in the North America tour, then the guys go to Australia and Japan and all that with their new opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer. Right now we're in California, about to start our concert in San Diego, California. It's August 6th and this is our third to last concert. I've had so much fun on this tour. I'm going to miss them to death. But I'm probably going to hang with Eleanor and Perrie and Katie for most of this, after I make sure my mom and Daniel are okay.

    So Harry and Katie have been going out for almost a month now. They are head over heels for each other and it's so cute. I was so proud that Katie finally found someone, but she had to go home for a while so she could report the guy who beat her. They went to court and he got arrested and he's spending the rest of his life in jail. Katie called me crying tears of joy because of how happy she was that she finally got somewhat of justice. As soon as she got back, Harry asked her out. He couldn't stop talking about her, or thinking about her, or calling/texting her. Honestly it was the cutest thing ever and she trusts him with her life and I've never seen her open up to someone so much so easily.

    That's about it. Nothing else has happened. Liam and I are still together, and we're closer than ever.

    I was watching the guys perform. They were nearly done with their leg of the concert. I don't know why, but I just wanted to hurry and go back to mine and Liam's hotel room. I changed out of my performing outfit and I was now in shorts, an oversized sweater, and navy blue TOMS. My hair was down and natural as I sang along with the boys' song, I Would, one of my favorite songs from their new album. Next they sing What Makes You Beautiful, and then the concert is over and we drive to our hotel and rest, then get up and repeat this all over again, except tomorrow's concert is in Los Angeles, not in San Diego. Actually, the next two, last two, concerts are both in Los Angeles. I wanted to go clubbing, even though I don't drink. I just want to go dancing, but then again, I also wanted to get a lot of sleep because I want these last two concerts to be absolutely amazing.

    I turned and walked towards the refreshment table and grabbed a water bottle, and took a big gulp from it, then I grabbed an apple and took a bite from it, leaning against the wall next to the table, pulling my phone from my pocket and looking at the time. 11:47 PM. Dang we had a long concert tonight.

  I finished the apple quickly and downed the water bottle quickly, then threw them away, right as the guys came running off stage, their hair sticking to their forehead from sweat. They all put their hands on their knees and attempted to catch their breath as the workers all brought them water bottles. The guys chugged them down faster than I did. They're the ones that are always running around on the stage like a bunch of idiots, so I was never this out of breath because I prefer to just stand up and slowly walk across the stage, or stand on the piano.

"Out of breath much?" I asked, crossing my arms over one another, with a smirk on my lips.

"I might need mouth to mouth..." Liam whispered with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and Louis pushed him.

"Get a room you too," Louis joked, walking over to the refreshments table and got something to eat.

"Well we are going to the hotel room..." Liam whispered, putting his arm around my waist and he pulled me to him, kissing my lips. I my put my hands on his neck and kissed him hard, the sparks still igniting with every touch.