Emotional Aftermath

Liam's P.O.V

"Ssshhhh. It's OK. You're fine." I held her close to me as she cried. I rubbed her pale arms to try and calm her. I gently kissed her cheek to try and stop the hurt. None of it worked. She kept on crying, feeling hurt, not calming down. I was crying along with her. Not as much, but I was crying. My tears landed on her brown, curly hair. I looked at the phone one more time then put it back down. I pulled Raines closer than I had the right too. She didn't deserve any of the hurt. Any of the words. If you'd call what they said hurt.

  She showed me the things they said on twitter. And Facebook. And tumblr. It was terrible. I've never seen anything like it. It was indescribable. I'm not even going to repeat that stuff. I understand why she wanted to kill herself now. I would too.

"Raines, if you don't want to go to dinner you don't have to."

"I don't want to ruin your dinner. Leave me here so I can kill myself and you wouldn't have to watch." I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. I used my thumb to wipe away some makeup that smeared.

"Raines, I'd never leave you. I'm going to stay here with you. I'm not leaving you here by yourself. I'm to worried."

"Why? Why do you like me so much?"

"I just do Raines. I can't explain it, but I do. I guess it's because of your gorgeous eyes, that always seem to light up ie stars that never grow dim. Your smile, so pretty, it lights up your whole pretty face. Your sweet personality. I guess it's everything abut you." I kissed her gently and slowly, not wanting her to break again. She then laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"If I did go through with my plan we'd be far apart," I heard her mutter.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, tilting my head forward so I could see her whole face.

"How far away do you think heaven is?" I thought about it the question.

"Heaven, hmm. I'm looking at her." I saw her smile, making me smile.

"That is by far the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"I bet you my parents will think the same. They get back tomorrow morning."

"I bet you they'll hate me."

"No they won't."

"Yes they will." I felt her reach up and try to wipe away the tears.

"If they hate you then we might just have to run away won't we?" She sat up, propping herself on her arm. Her hair was so long, it basically covered her whole face. But I could tell she was looking at me like I was insane.

"You'd run away with me?"

"If it came down to it, then yes, I would." She didn't look like she wanted to run away. I knew she wouldn't. But the way she acted gave me a little doubt. She wrapped her arms around me and laughed.

"Liam Payne you are the nicest person on the planet!" I could barely make out her words because her face was buried in my chest. I hugged her back and buried my face in her hair. "Even though we just met, I think I might be falling in love with you."

  Those words I did hear. They weren't muffled. They weren't slurred. I heard them loud and clear. I smiled widely and kissed her head. "Same with you, love." I looked at the clock. It was six. "Do you want to go to dinner or would you prefer to stay here?"

"Can we stay here? I'm not really up to going anywhere."

"Yeah. I'll call the guys and tell them todays been rough, and you don't want to go anywhere."