Keep Holding On

************PLEASE READ********************

  I've been reading complaints lately that Niall wasn't in the book that much. Guys....look. No. He isn't going to be in the book that much, that's why this is called a Liam Payne fiction. I apologize if you're disappointed that he isn't in the book, but I'll put him in more just because you guys are asking. Neither is Louis or Zayn. But seriously, stop complaining. It's annoying. I do everything I can to make this the best book it can possibly be, and sometimes I don't think it's even good enough because of you guys saying, "Oh you got the eye color wrong," and, "Oh you forgot to put Niall in this chapter." I'm sorry. but I don't understand what part of this makes you think that Niall is going to be in this book so much. If you want a Niall Horan fan fiction, than you should go read 'The Summer After High School.' Guys when I first started this book, I didn't know much about the boys, so the first ten chapters suck. Like bad. I went back and changed some of the things that people have been complaining about. But just because you guys want Niall, I'm going to put him in this chapter, as a main character. And please stop complaining, it makes me really insecure, and then I don't know what to write because I don't know if you'll judge it or not. I'm sorry if I'm coming off mean, I don't mean to be mean, I just wanted to address this. Thank you so much to those who are reading this, it means so, so, so much to me.

  I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm so busy guys. It isn't being funny. I love you guys for being patient. It means a lot. I love you all and I hope this chapter doesn't suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Raines' POV

     It had been three days since our concert in DC, so it's now the 26th, and we just finished our concert in Boston, Massachusetts. We were all on the tour bus, sitting around laying down. I'm pretty sure Niall and I are the only ones awake. I don't know Niall that well, I mean I haven't hung out with him, or Zayn and Louis nearly as much as Harry and Liam, but that is going to change soon. I want to get to know them all better, since I'm practically going to be living with them once me and Liam get married, but I don't mind. I love all these boys with everything I have.

    I pushed myself off of the couch I was sleeping on (it's weird how we sleep on the couches more than the bunks) and I walked over to the couch where Niall sat, scrolling through something on his phone, probably on Twitter, unless he has a girl that none of us knew about. I doubt very highly. He's not one to keep things from the guys.

"Oh hey Raines," Niall said, looking up at me and smiling. I smiled back at him as I sat next to him, facing him.

"Hey Niall. You did really good tonight. I thought I'd tell you," I said to him, pulling my braided hair over my shoulder, and pushing my loose bangs behind my ear.

"Thanks. You did amazing tonight, too. As always. Thought I'd tell you that too," He told me, with a knowing smile. I laughed and relaxed into the couch more.

"Thanks. It means a lot, especially from someone in the biggest boy band in the world," I laughed again, poking him in the arm. He laughed, that loud one where it echoes across the walls, and he's laughing for no apparent reason, but yet you just have to laugh anyway because his laugh is just that contagious, so I did. I laughed along with him.

"You have to point that out? You know we're just normal guys, you know. Well of course you do, because you're engaged to one of us, and you're best friends with another one of us," He explained, putting his phone next to him and then turned and looked at me. I couldn't help but look in his eyes, and notice how they glowed, even in the dark, they seemed to have this glow. They also change colors a lot, I've noticed that too.