Sunday's Surprise

Liam's P.O.V

   "C'mon lad! We need to do something! You need to get out of the house. Do something to keep you occupied until tomorrow," Louis whines. I roll my eyes and continue to listen to music and lay on my bed. He came over to me, grabbed my shoulders and shook my body, trying to get me up. After a couple seconds, he gave up and then called Zayn's name. They both lift me off the bed and started to carry me to the car.

    "What the hell are you doing?!" I scream, trying to get them to put my down, but Harry and Niall had joined in the 'Carry the screaming Liam" game.

   They put me in the passenger seat and then Louis gets in the driver's seat. I growl at them and they leave me alone finally. I turn up the music louder and just stare at the window, not really caring where we're going, or what we're doing. They're pissing me off though, that I can tell you! 

    Okay, taking me out makes me feel even worse, if that's possible, because she is probably in her room crying, meanwhile I'm out with the guys.

   "If you want we can go pick up Raines?" Louis asks, clearly trying to make me feel better. It's a horrible attempt.. I look at him completely shocked.

   "I never knew Louis Tomlinson was actually THAT stupid. Now that...that's just sad. Hell no. I do NOT want her to come. I cannot look her in the eyes right now. She wouldn't come anyway. I know it. So just let it go," I beg, looking down at my lap for a minute.

    "Can I- Wait never mind. Don't need to do that. Or ask that. Okay, moving on," Louis stutters. I'm very curious as to what he was going to ask but I don't bother asking because I know better and I'm scared of the answer.

  "Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I ask, looking at Louis for the first time.

  "That I cannot tell you," Louis says matter-of-factly, as if he is giving orders.

  "Why?" I look at him, confused.

  "Because I don't know myself," Louis tells me, glancing at me from the corner of his eye. Niall bursts out laughing. Harry and Zayn were just smirking, trying to hold themselves back from laughing.

  "Well Louis, I hate to spoil your fun but I'm pretty sure if we're planning on going somewhere, we actually need a place to go," Harry points out.

  "He's right Lou," Niall says. Where had he come from? I just now think. He lives in Ireland.

  "Niall I want to know how the hell you got here because you live in a different country," I say, turning around in my seat and look at him.

  "I'm on vacation by myself and my parents flew me down here. What are you not glad to see me?" Niall looks sad. He pretends to cry in Harry's shoulder. 

  Okay, the only reason I was not finding this funny is because I am pissed at the guys. Otherwise I'd be laughing.

   Of course we just happened to drive by Raines' penthouse. I look up at the top to see someone standing there, on the edge of the roof, looking like they are ready to jump.

    "Is that Raines?" I scream. I see the girl's brown hair blowing in the wind. Even through the jacket and shorts I could see how small she is. She seems cold. It's about forty three degrees outside and she's wearing shorts. She's also looking down, as if deciding when to jump. All the guys follow my eyes up to the top.

   "Oh my carrots it is!" Louis screams after me. He immediately jerks the steering wheel, turning the van into the parking lot of Raines' apartment building. Louis parks the car and we all run into the building, dashing down the hall to the elevator.