Another Confession?

Hey my beautifuls!!!! I haven't updated in ages and I apologize for that! I love you guys and I just haven't had the time to update and I wish i could've updated more but I couldn't and I apologize for that and pleaz don't hate me!! I love you guys so much for reading this and sticking to it and love reading it as much as I love writing it. My fans and readers mean the world to me and I don't want to loose any of them! OK, so I just updated The Summer After High School so go chekc that out when you finish this if your also reading that book along wit this one and then I will update The Trust Bar after I finish this chapter of Diary of a Teenage Nerd. And that will be very interesting and I'm already planning the rest of this book but don't worry the end won't be any time soon. I don't care how it may seem but we still have a while before the end of all of my fan fictions! And I won't be starting or working ion any other books until I finish these fan fictions or at least two of them. So just wait on the other books and go check out my friend @ProdsWish and fan her and check out her books for me! You are all so loevely even though I've never met you face to face and don't ever plan on it! Except for people like @LiamPaynesBaby, @ProdsWish, @Blueeyedvampire, @Falconplayer1231, @Rocs_Thug, @MindlessAlwayz and a few others cause I go to school with them so they don't exactly count. OK, anyway go ahead and read this, hopefully, awesome chapter of Diary of a Teenage Nerd.

Raines POV

Laughing with Liam (haha) was one of my favorite things to do. It was so easy to be around him. He could cheer me up but would also listen when I needed him to listen. I loved him a lot because I was just comofortable arund him and he was just perfect. To bad we only had two weeks left. But no need to think about that now.

"We should start heading back since we need to go back to school tomorrow." I pointed out as we finished our food.

"We should. Are you sure after what happened like the Twitter and Tumblr and Facebook thing." I felt the tears spring into my eyes.

"Oh, yeah it's fine. It'll probably blow over soon." No it won't. It's never going to blow over. It's always been happening and always will. So no need to avoid it. Time to face it.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Luckily the waitress came back out then.

"Here's your ticket." She laid down the white paper on our table and began to walk awa but stopped.

"Do you know Louis? Louis Tomlinson?" Hannah asked Liam,

"Yeah, do you?"

"My name's Hannah Walker. I used to go out with Louis. I knew you looked familiar."

"Oh, Hannah. Hi."

"Hi, Liam right?" She laughed nervously.

"Yeah, um I guess I can tell you Louis is in the restraunt." Her brown eyes widened.

"HE IS?! I mean he is? Can you give him my number?" She wuickly wrote her number and gave it to Liam and walked away.

"Well that was something," I muttered.

"It was." Liam put the piece of paper in his hand as he stood up. We were quiet as we went to find the others even though we were holding hands. He looked a little pale but it was barely noticeable. I wonder what was behind the whole Hannah thing. 

"You OK?" 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." He seemed to get the color back into his face. He smiled, kissed me and pulled me close. 

"No, your not. What's wrong?" 

"How can you read me like that?" 

"I'm a wizard! Tell me what's wrong please."