The Big Day

So a few people wanted to me to update this so I decided I might as well update it then. Anwhooooooo. Lol. So here's the chapter. I hope you like it. This chapter is going to be LONG. Like I'm serious it will be LONG. So that was a warning. But this will be a good chapter. :) I promise you. OK, so here it is. Please, please, please comment and tell me what you think.

June 7th. Night before the first concert.

Raines' POV

  Not only was my birthday tomorrow, but so was the first concert. I was so glad that Harry and I were the only ones awake, in our room that is, because I was shaking. Really bad. Like I was full on shaking. It looked like I was having a freaking seizure. Harry rested his hand on my leg, it stopped shaking for a moment, but then started back up again.

"Hey. Calm down. It's ok." Harry put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his chest. I inhaled a shaky breath. He tightened his arms around me and I calmed down. He ran his hand repeatedly through my hair, trying his best to calm me down. It wasn't working well. At all.

"What if I mess up? Or forget the words or something?" I asked into his chest. He pulled me up and looked me in the eyes.

"You're not going to mess up Raines," He whispered. Harry kissed my forehead before pulling me back into his chest. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. I was shaking really hard. I couldn't control it at all.

"Come on we're going to get your mind off of it." He stood up, holding his hands out for me to take. I looked up at him reluctantly and took his hand, pulling myself up. Harry clicked off the TV and led me to the bedroom that we were secretly sharing. Everyone thought he was sleeping on the couch, but he wasn't he stayed with me and comforted me.

"Harry what exactly did you have in mind?" I asked him wearily, setting my sunglasses onto the nightstand.

"We're playing..." He pulled the sheet off the bed. "Hide and seek. Now lay or sit on the bed," He instructed. I gave him a wary look, but slowly climbed onto the bed, sitting down. He threw the sheet over my head.

"Harry what the-" I started, but then I stopped as the lights went off. I felt the bed move a little.

"OK, now find me, but don't take off the sheet." I looked around, not being able to see anything. It was like I was blind. I started laughing as I crawled on the bed, trying to find Harry. I don't think I was even moving though.

"Harry how the hell am I supposed to do that? I can't even see anything! I don't know how I'm supposed to find you!" I laughed. I heard a deep chuckle and jumped forward, trying to locate it.

  When I jumped I landed on something. I lifted the sheet up a bit and found myself staring into Harry eyes, which I could barely see.

"Found you," I muttered. I felt myself smiling as I ran a hand through his curls.

"Harry?" I heard a voice ask from the door, as the lights came back on.

Liam's POV

  I woke up. I don't know why but I did.

 I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling for a minute. I ran a hand through my hair and sat up, deciding to get some water. As I opened the door, I heard laughing and movement coming from Savannah's room. I furrowed my brows together and walked towards the door. The closer I got, the louder the noise became. I twisted the knob open, only to find the lights off. I flipped on the light switch, to see what looked like two  bodies, laying on top of each other, covered by a sheet.

"Harry?" I called, my eyes going between the two lumps in the bed. The person on the bottom flipped the person on top, to the side, and shot up. It was Harry.