Will Things Ever Get Better?

My book is going to get a little sad....just a warning. So....vas happening? Hahaha I love Zayn! And all of his idiotic friends!!!! So sweet OK, I want you guys to go read my friends story called The Flirt And The Flirted. Thanks!!!! You guys are the bestest! OK, well I don't want a long author's note because I want to write!!! OK, so go along read the chapter now.

Raines' POV

  No. Liam no. He couldn't have. When? Why? Does Louis know?

"DOES LOUIS KNOW?!" I practically screamed. Liam avoided my gaze and we headed back to his place. "Liam, answer me!"

"NO! He doesn't know OK?! He won't know unless someone tells him and I can't do that. It'll ruin our friendship. You can't tell him Raines."

"I won't. Why Liam?"

"Because....we were just having a friendly conversation and she leaned in and kissed me. But my back was to the camera and I had on a hat and jacket so no one knew it was me. Hannah understood our friendship and didn't tell him. The magazine put it as front cover, Lou saw it and broke it off with Hannah. I felt like a total arse, I knew it was my fault, and I knew he would never ever speak to me again. So I never told him, he lost contact with Hannah, and we haven't seen her since today."

"Liam..."

"If your going to get mad, just please don't lecture me. I know I'm not perfect, I know I've made more mistakes then I should've but I try to stop it."

"Liam, I'm not going to hold it against you. I'm not going to lecture you either. I know you've made mistakes and I know I've had my share of them too."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." We just reached the inter section to get to Liam's house when I made a decision. "Liam. I think I need to go home tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Liam. I need to face my parents. I'm going to tell them everything that's happened."

"You should. But just know that if you ever need to, just come over to my place."

"I know." I smiled at my boyfriend. Gosh. I'd miss him so much. But I'm sure I'd see him enough though. We could meet up some where I guess. But it still wouldn't be the same. Don't think like that Raines. Not the time for that. But when would be the time? When he actually left. Yeah. That's when.

   Liam's POV

   We pulled into my driveway at around one. My parents are going to murder us. I put my finger up to my lip motioning for Raines to be quiet. She nodded and we silently slipped into the house.

"Where do you think your going?" A familiar female voice asked me. Dammit.

"To bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, no kidding. Where were you??!! Liam James Payne it is one o'clock in the morning! You have school tomorrow!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You still haven't answered me. Where were you?"

"Paris," I coughed. I saw her mouth form an 'o'

"Why may I ask?"

"Surprise date?" Everything's coming out as a question because I know I'm dead.

"Who all went?"

"Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Niall."

"Wait. Niall lives in Ireland-"

"Vacation."