Forgive Me Liam

Warning this chapter will be very long and very emotional but this chapter will be the best chapter of the whole enter book I can promise you that! I love you! You'll love this chapter! Comment what you think! Read ahead!!!

--

Raines' POV

  We had just finished sound check, so I was sitting alone backstage, while Lou got the boys ready for the concert. I hadn't talked to Liam or Harry since that day at the pool in Miami. As of now, we're in Columbus, Ohio for our next concert.

  This concert, I had everything planned out. I was singing Hush, Love the Way You Lie, Bottom of the Ocean, Hate That I Love You, Hey There Delilah, Torn, and to end the night I would be singing one of my own songs, Goodbye.

  I let out a breath as I saw all the boy enter the room I was in. As soon as they walked in, I pushed myself off the couch and walked out of the room, towards Lou's desk, where she was laying out an outfit on the desk.

"Hey baby girl. Ready for tonight's concert?" She asked me as I neared the desk. I nodded, smiling at her. I was pretty comfortable with all of these songs, and they were fun to sing, so I would be pretty comfortable until the end of the concert when I sang Torn and Goodbye. Because of those two songs, I didn't let the boys listen to my sound check. Actually, I never let them listen to my sound check. I like to surprise them, for obvious reasons.

"Alright, well here's your outfit for the night, hurry up and change so we can start on that beautiful hair of yours!" She told me, shooing me away towards the dressing room. I chuckled and walked over there, closing the door behind me.

  I stood in front of the full body mirror that was in the dressing room. My out fit was a sparkly, navy blue shirt, tucked into a white skirt that came a little above my mid thigh, and there was a belt around the skirt. And then over the shirt, there was a peach colored sweater that came a little above my knees. (Outfit at the side.)

  I sighed and grabbed my other clothes, and setting them aside as I sat down in the chair in front of Lou's makeup desk.

"You look so pretty! I don't think I should put makeup on you...." Lou said, with her hand on her hip and her head tilted. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No! Please do my makeup!" I panicked.

"Geez Raines calm down. I was kidding. But I'm serious now. You don't need makeup. You look beautiful without it." I rolled my eyes as she came and stood behind me, slightly slapping the side of my face. "Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" She said in a joking tone, causing me to crack a smile, she did too.

"Ok, I'm not going to flat iron your hair because I have something way cuter than that and I just got the idea last night when I was looking at hair styles, because I'm running out of ideas for your hair. You're going to love this!" I looked at weirdly as she got all excited over my hair.

  I felt as she pulled my hair behind me. God knows what she planned on doing to my hair.

"Thank God your hair is as long as it is! Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this and I'd get really mad. I probably would've put extensions in your hair just so I can do this." I rolled my eyes. Lou can get so excited over the weirdest thing.

"Wait hand my phone out of my short pocket!" I told her. She groaned and stopped messing with my hair and walked over to my clothes and pulled out my phone. "Thank you!"

"You're lucky I love you! I had to stop with my beautiful masterpiece!" She said in annoyance and started messing with my hair again.

"Smile!!" I told her, pulling up my Instagram camera and held it up, to where the camera could get both of us. I smiled and Lou crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Once I saw the picture I laughed, tagging her in it then posting it on Instagram with the caption 'Lou's doing my hair for the show! Ohio! Who's ready for an amazing concert tonight?'