Day One. Kill me now.

So what do y'all thinks gonna happen? I honestly am pretty excited!! I don't know why though.....probably because this is like my favorite book to write!! It was my second fan fiction and definitely one of my best books!! Well I hope you guys are loving it too!!! OK, so I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Vote, comment, fan, love One Direction!!! Love ya!!!xx

Raines' POV

   I sunk into one of the chairs in the Day Room and stared blankly at the wall. Wondering how this would turn out. I heard a conversation coming from the office to my right. I didn't even bother to go see what it was about. Wendy was sitting at the table filling out some information on a clipboard. I saw a little boy with damp hair walk into the room and sit down in front of a table that was to my right. He didn't even notice me. Which was fine by me.

"Raines honey, I need you to answer some questions for me," I heard Wendy say from the table, snapping me out of my trance. The little boy looked at Wendy with a confused look on his face then he saw me getting out of the chair. His eyes widened and he went back to playing with the blocks. I huffed as I made my way to the table where Wendy was sitting. She smiled politely at me as I sat down.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"Well my arm hurts, I'm a bit pissed, and really upset. So not to good." I said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well I can understand why your arm hurts. But why are you upset?"

"Well......my parents are getting a divorce. The one guy I actually loved has been lying to me for the past few days and he told me when I broke up with him that he had been lying to me. I'm gonna get kicked out of my school for bringing a knife onto the property. My only friends are leaving me to go try out for X-Factor. I'm sick and tired of getting bullied." Wendy was quiet for a minute.

"You said your only friends are leaving. Are you exaggerating or do you really mean that they're your only friends?"

"I really mean it. I'm the school nerd. No one likes me. So you know what? I get bullied. If you could see my Twitter....I've already deleted my Facebook because of it. I plan on deleting my Twitter when I get computer access. I just hate life. Nothing seems to be going in my favor. Why would I want to continue?"

"Well that's what we're going to try and fix. So....tell me the story about this boy you were talking about. The one that lied to you." She sat back in the chair and looked at me expectantly.

"Well on my birthday this guy, Liam Payne, came up to me, and asked if he could sit next to me in....whatever class we were in. I've done forgot. But anyway. That day we became friends. Which I've never had before. So I sat with his friends at lunch. And we all exchanged numbers and all that. It turns out I have a few classes with them. So after school that day, for my birthday, my family and I went to Nando's. Turns out, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn were going there too. So my mom said I could stay there for a little longer and after my parents and brother left I went to sit with them."

"Did your mom know that you were going to sit with them?"

"No. She didn't care. She has a habit of ignoring me. I'm starting to realize I don't think that she knew she was doing it. But before that was apart of why I would go days without eating, and completely ignore them. After I saw the guys at Nando's, I walked home, and I got ready for bed. I decided that that day was the best day I have had in a long time, maybe ever. So I was jumping around my room to music when Liam walked in. Wanting me to go to his place. Because he needed to talk to me. And he ended up asking me out that night. In the middle of the night he told me that everything he did was because of a dare. So I left his house and just walked around alone. They found me the next day, about to jump off a building to kill myself. Liam was able to talk me out of doing it. So they told my mom what had happened, didn't really even give her a chance to speak and took me with them. I was so weak and scared, that I forgave him. I went back to his house. About two days later him and his friends took me to Paris. The day we got back form Paris, they couldn't wake me up. I ended up at the hospital because I wasn't eating. At all. So they had to pump food into my system. That same day I got out of the hospital, I cut myself because everyone started teasing me, and bullying me about me and Liam dating. Liam found me right before I passed out from the blood loss. Then I woke up at the hospital. I broke up with Liam. Then he told me 'I lied. Because when I told you that the dare was just to sit with you at lunch. That's a lie. The dare really was to pretend I loved you.' then he left. I was so upset. His best friend walked in, wanting to know what happened. I started yelling. Then he left, my mom came in and told me that her and my dad were getting a divorce."