Sparks Flying

Oh my gosh guys I cannot tell you how sorry I am about the last chapter!! It was terrible but I have an excuse. I was typing and then my mother turned on X-Factor so I got so distracted, so I quickly typed up something and posted it, putting the laptop up. OK, so this chapter, I swear on my dead goldfish's grave, will be so much better than the last one. It isn't even funny. This chapter will be long, and detailed and amazing. So here goes nothing. Please comment and vote and tell me what you think. Love you allllll <3

---

Raines' POV

I stood backstage, watching the boys as they wrapped up their performance, finishing the last song. I smiled as they sang together. I loved every single one of their voices and I couldn't even describe it.

And I ended but doing what I told myself I would do and I got Katie a plane ticket and managed to get her a front row seat for the concert. I saw her when I was performing and smiled, trying to act as if she was just another person in the crowd. It was hard, but I managed it somehow.

After a minute or two, the boys came off the stage, running and panting once they got backstage. I nodded at Paul for him to go get Katie.

Liam stepped over to me, wrapping a damp arm around my shoulder. He was wearing a muscle man tank top and skinny jeans. He leaned down and I leaned up as we pressed our lips together. He was sweaty, but I didn't mind. I could take another shower once we got backstage.

"You did amazing," I told him, pulling back, looking up into his eyes.

"You did better," He whispered, kissing my lips again. I smiled and stood back on my feet, leaning into his side. All of us stood in a circle beside the stage.

"So how about we all go out to eat in a few?" I looked around at the guys who nodded.

"Food sounds good to me," Niall said, causing us to laugh.

"Raines!" I heard someone yell, I turned my head to see an all too familiar brunette, walking next to Paul, with her green eyes shining bright in the darkness of backstage.

"KATIE!" I yelled, squirming out of Liam's grip and ran over to my friend. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist with her head in my neck. I held her tight, knowing something was going on and that she needed to leave her house. That was also part of the reason I flew her down here.

"Are you ok?" I whispered in her ear, low enough so only she could hear it. I felt her shaking her head into my shoulder.

"We can talk later. Let's introduce you to the guys. I'm sure they can make you feel better." She nodded and she hopped down. I smiled at her, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled at me. She was my height, but was a bit more curvy than I was. But I was so jealous of her body. I would kill to have it. She was skinny but yet she had nice curves and she was gorgeous. I was so jealous of her.

I linked her arm with mine and walked her over to the boys who were watching us intently.

"Guys this is Katie," I said, looking at Katie then at all of the guys, including Josh, Andy, Jon, and Sandy. "And Katie, this is Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Andy, Josh, Sandy, and Jon," I rushed out in one breath. "And you met Harry last night." I said smiling at Harry, who had his eyes on Katie, with a stupid smile plastered onto his face.

"Nice to meet you," Harry said, holding out his hand. Katie placed her small hand into Harry's freakishly large one and smiled, looking up at him. He towered over Katie, by nearly a foot.

"So we're going out to eat and you are coming with us!" I told Katie turning and looking at her.

"Oh great. I look awful..." She muttered, running a hand through her dark long hair.