Important Authors Note: Contest Time. PLEASE READ!!!

I'm having a contest guys. I need a couple name for Raines and Liam. I have a couple name for Raines and Harry. Their couple name is Haines Styler. My cousin, Chasity, came up with it and I absolutely love it!!!

OK, so in order to win the contest, you have to:

1. Be the first person to comment a couple name for Raines Tyler and Liam Payne. I need the couple name to be first and last name. I'm picking the first person who comments my favorite name.

------------------------------------

Whoever wins the contest gets:

1. A dedication in my next chapter, for this story.

2. A fan fiction about their favorite 1D boy. I'll be writing the fan fiction. But I won't be posting it until I finish this book, I can't have too many stories open at once.

--------------------------------------

  I'm going to inbox the winner of the contest in one week. So seven days. So by midnight on July 17, the contest will be closed and if you comment after then, then your name will not be counted in the competition. Good luck everyone!! Make sure you comment the full name, you'll get an inbox message from me on July 18 if you win the contest.

Love,

                   Kayte