I'm So Sorry and I Hope You Understand I Always Loved You

I'm going to make this quick. Thank you all so much for the comments. I appreciate them more than you would ever know, I'm dedicating this chapter to @just_being_brileigh for giving me and on amazing idea for this chapter. I love you all, please keep commenting please :) xx

--

June 12, day before the third concert

Raines' POV

   I was leaning over my song journal, quickly writing down words to a song I was working on. So far I've gotten two songs, I'm working on my third song. The boys, meaning Andy, Josh, Sandy, and Jon, have learned the music for those two, and I'm just going to play this one on the grand piano by myself.

"Little by little....."

   I sang to myself, liking how it sounded. I heard the door open behind me and I shut the notebook, putting the pen on the table and pressing the notebook against my chest. I turned around and saw Liam standing at the door. We haven't spoken since a few days ago, in the car when we were talking about each others eyes. I've kind of been avoiding him, doing what everyone's been saying by giving him time to let this all sink in.

  I stood up and looked at him, with wide eyes. He looked around the room, probably for Harry, who sadly wasn't here. I don't even know where he is. I've been alone in the room all day working on this God forsaken song. But it's done now and I couldn't be more happy with it.

"Hey...um.....Have you seen Harry?" Liam asked, looking around the room, refusing to make eye contact with me, and it kind of bothered me  because I like looking people in the eyes when I'm talking to them.

"Uh...no I haven't seen him all day. I've been alone in here, working on some stuff," I told him holding up my notebook. He nodded and looked at me, finally. Of course we would end up talking on the day I don't have on any makeup, and my hair's up in a messy bun on the top of my head and I'm in sweats.

"Oh okay. Thanks...." He turned around and walked out of the room. I wanted so bad to stop him from leaving, but then it'd make things even more awkward between us. Now we just weren't exactly ignoring each other, we just weren't talking to each other, for good reasons too.

"You're welcome..." I muttered as the door shut behind him. I set a hand on my forehead and let out a breath. 

  I stood there for a minute, debating if I should try to talk to him. I shook my head, and then walked out the door, turning to see Liam and Danielle making out in the middle of the hall. I sucked in a breath through my teeth, then turned around, blinking tears from my eyes.

 I made my way down the hall and knocked on the door to Lou's room. She opened it immediately. I hurried in her room, leaning against the wall with my eyes closed, then slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor. Lou stuck her head out in the hall.

"Ohh," She said. "Liam! Danielle! Go get a room!" She yelled down the hall, then shut the door, sitting in front of me on the floor, taking my hands into hers. I looked into her eyes, with my tear-filled ones. "Ignore them."

"How Lou? I don't know how! I see them and then I get jealous and upset, because I want to be the only girl kissing Liam, but I blew that chance..." I told her, looking at the notebook in my lap.

"So you're jealous?" She asked me, with a hint of something in her voice. I couldn't tell what it was, but I ignored it.

"Yeah...." I muttered, letting a tear fall from my eye, landing on my leg.