Live Like There's No Tomorrow

I'm going to try not to cry as I write this. This is the last official chapter of Diary of a  Teenage  Nerd. You know guys...I loved writing this book. I honestly did. I'm going to miss it so much. But don't worry. There will be an epilogue and possibly a sequel.

---

Raines' POV

    I stared at myself in the mirror. Tight skinny jeans, a loose white tank top, jean vest over it, my hair done up in a messy bun, my bangs French braided back into it. My makeup: smoky eye shadow, pink lipstick, eye liner, and a small amount of blush. My boots came a little below my knee and they were brown leather, with about a one inch heel, which is enough for me. My hands rested in the back pockets of my jeans and I continued to stare down myself in the mirror, trying to find something wrong with my makeup or my outfit, but I just couldn't find anything. Lou made sure I looked absolutely perfect for the last concert I would be performing in. I have to admit, I'm going to miss Lou like hell, along with Josh, Sandy, Andy, Jon, Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn; Liam the most, obviously. I don't know what I'm going to do without them with me.

   "You ready?" Lou asked, placing her hands on my shoulders I smiled sadly and nodded, then turned and looked at her, we were eye level. Her eyes searched my face, pretty much doing the same thing I was just doing, making sure there were no imperfections. Finally, her eyes settled on my eyes and she gave me a small, sad smile back. 

  Lou pulled my into a hug and I hugged her back, blinking back tears from my blue eyes.

   "No crying. No crying. You're going to ruin your makeup," She laughed. I laughed a little and pulled away, looking her in the eyes again. She wiped her thumb under my left eye, removing a tear that threatened to fall.

   "You're going to kill it out there, and then we're all going to stay in Vegas for a month, and then you're going to fly back to your parents and I'll see you as soon as I can. You have to call us every day, and we'll find a day and time to Skype. Okay?" She pleaded, tears entering her eyes. I wiped under her eyes, like she did with me.

   Lou kissed my forehead and pushed my towards Paul, who smiled sadly at me. I shrugged and gave him a sideways smile, taking the microphone from his hand. I looked over my shoulder at the guys, then walked out onto the stage, the crowd cheering as the spotlight flashed on me.

  "Hello Los Angeles!" I said, walking onto center stage, placing the mic in its stand, waving at the crowd.

   "As you know, tonight is the very last night of the U.S. leg of the Take Me Home tour, and I want to make it as special as I can, considering I'm heading back to the UK after this tour. I won't be going with the guys to Australia," The crowd booed. "Anyway, I want to start out the night with a happy song, so we'll all be happy and we'll all be in a good mood! How does that sound?" The crowd cheered.

  I turned and nodded at the guys and they began playing the intro to the first song.

"Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?

Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?

No scientist, or biology

It's obvious when he's holding me.

It's only natural, that I'm so affected.

Oh,

And my heart won't beat again, if I can't feel him in my veins.

No need to question, I already know...

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA,

It's in his DNA.