Could This Get Any Better?

Raines' P.O.V

Damn. He was a good kisser. Where had this confidence come from? I don't know but I like it. I also don't know why I'm trusting him, or why I'm kissing him either, but I really don't want to question it. I'm enjoying his company way too much.

"Can I show you something?" I stopped our kissing. He looked disappointed, but it quickly vanished.

"Sure." 

   I grabbed my phone and curled up next to him. He put his arm around me. I went to my videos and found the one of me singing 'Stay' by Miley Cyrus. I brushed my hair out of my face and clicked play. I didn't say the name of the song I was singing so you just heard me singing and playing the piano. Liam watched with his eyes glued to the screen. When it was done Liam just looked at me like I was an angel or goddess. I wish he would stop. I was very self-conscious about my voice, and right now I was thinking it was pretty damn bad.

"Did you write that song?" He asked me.

"No, it's called 'Stay' by Miley Cryus. I may have not written it but I dedicated it to you."

"Well you have the most beautiful voice have ever heard," Liam tells me, looking into my eyes and smiling.

"Ditto. Because when you were singing to me I thought 'Damn, that boy is good'."

"I know, you told me," He laughs.

"Well I had the need to tell you again. Because it's true," I leaned my head against his.

"You should try out for X-Factor with the guys and I!" He jumped up and looked at me. Dead serious. 

  Where would he get an idea like that? I'm pretty sure he knew I was self concious about my voice.

"What?! Are you kidding? You are the only person I have ever allowed to hear me sing. No one else except my brother has heard me. I'm not about to let all of the world hear me sing!" I say, taken aback.

"Why not?? You're amazing! At least let the guys hear you!" He was almost on his knees by this point.

"I will think about it." He stood up and placed his hands on my hips and kissed me.

"Please? For me?" He whispered. His face was right in front of mine, our bodies were touching, and he had on his puppy dog face, and his beautiful eyes, and face, and I can't help but just fall into him.

"Fine!" I finally gave in. He gave me another kiss and smiled.

"YAY! Well, we are meeting them at Nando's at..." He looked away towards his phone. "I will go find out." I put my hand on his chest and pushed him to his phone in a playful manner. "I just texted Harry, because if I would've asked Niall, he would've said now, same with Louis. And Zayn would be like 'Let me fix my hair!' So Zayn is really the one to go to for that stuff. Now where were we?"

"You were begging me to show the guys the video of me singing, and I finally agreed."

"Oh yeah. And I was about to kiss you." He placed his hands back on my hips and resummed the position. "Has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous eyes?"

"I think you might have," I smiled.

"Well you do and I'm a sucker for girls with blue eyes."

"Guess it's my lucky day."

"I guess it is." I decided to freeze the moment. I stared into his eyes and he stared back into mine. It would've stayed like that if I didn't lean in. I felt a shiver run up and down my body as our lips touched. Our lips moved in sync, like we knew each others every move. He ran his hands through my hair until they were on the back of my neck. I really felt myself falling for him in that moment.

Liam's P.O.V

I could easily dedicate Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute to this girl right now. I wish my phone wouldn't have gone off. It completely ruined the moment. Curse Harry. I stopped kissing her and looked in her eyes.

"One second." I removed my hands and grabbed my phone. "Harry says six thirty. As long as you're up to going. And I completely understand if you aren't. I won't be upset and the guys won't be either."

"That's fine with me. I'm better now. I just needed some time to calm down," She explained to me.

"Fine with me too." I walked over to the couch and she sat crossed legged in front of me and started to take of her jacket. I didn't notice at first but then began to realize. Is she doing this because...

"Um.....Raines what are you doing?" I asked, interrupting my own thought.

"Taking off my jacket. Why? LIAM! You pervert!!!" She slapped me in the arm. Which I barely felt.

"In my defense I-" I started, trying to explain. 

"You don't have a defense you perv!" She slapped me again, a little harder this time.

"I'm sorry God Raines. We were just basically having a make-out session, what else was I supposed to think when you start to take off your jacket?"

"I'm not sure, just not that!" And then she slapped me again.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Well stop thinking like a perv!" She retorted.

"I shall try." She rolled her eyes at me and laughed. "Please keep the rest of your clothes on."

"I was planning on it." She said, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders.

"Good." I nodded my head at her.

"That goes to you too!" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"And what if I don't?" I asked her matter-of-factly.

"I'm not exactly sure." She looked away as if thinking of a consequence. "NO TOY STORY 3!"

"How dare you say something so hateful." I was taken a back

"Well keep your clothes on and we won't have to worry about it!" She says with a smirk. 

"Fine then. Someone's grumpy!" I crossed my arms.

"I am so sorry, but I do not feel like having a stripping party right now," She explained.

"OK, then. Gosh. Be that way," I retorted.

"Liam? Seriously? Please do not turn into Harry," She said, rolling her eyes at me.

"WHAT?!" OK, that shocked me. Harry? Me? Me turning INTO Harry? Oh my God.

"Well you are acting like you want to have a stripping party and that's something that Harry would want to do!"

"I'm going to tell him you said that!" I crossed my arms.

"OK, do it! For goodness' sake I WOULD TELL HIM I SAID THAT! Now can we change the subject?"

"Please!" We both burst out laughing. 

  I can't explain why she's sitting here with me right now. I don't know why she's choosing to actually trust me. But I also can't explain how happy I am that she is choosing to trust me. We're having so much fun right now. Just enjoying each other's company. No one else bothering us, not hiding anything from each other, just being ourselves. I'm really enjoying this, and I can tell that she is too.