To Nashville

So I think everyone is liking the book so far? At least I hope you are! Here's the next chapter guys!! I hope you like it! Comment what you think!

-----------

Raines' POV

"Why is there toothpaste on my face?" I heard Louis' voice say, coming from his bunk. I bit my lip and Liam snorted behind me and then covered his mouth with his hands. We had been awake for a few minutes.

"Pretend to be asleep," I whispered to him and laid my head back against his chest as he laid back down, steadying his breathing as if he was really asleep. I made my body go limp, to make it seem like I was asleep too as I heard footsteps nearing the couch.

"Niall! Did you put toothpaste on my pillow?" Louis yelled, walking away and I opened one eye just in time to watch him walk back down the hall and towards the bunks. I heard the curtain slide open.

"What the hell..." Niall muttered. "Why the hell is there toothpaste all over my face?" I heard the Irish boy ask.

"Damn..." Louis muttered. I heard him let out a sigh. "STYLES!" He yelled, then a heard a thump, followed by an 'Ow'. I couldn't help but laugh because I knew Harry had slammed his head on the top of the bunk. Liam gently pinched the side of my leg, causing me to stop laughing and relax once again. I don't think any of them heard me though.

"What?" Harry slurred. "Who put toothpaste on my pillow?" Harry yelled and took all I had not to burst out laughing.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP AND STOP YELLING ABOUT TOOTHPASTE?!?!" I heard Zayn yelled as another curtain slid open. I knew it was Zayn's. "Wait, why is there toothpaste on my face?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. I wasn't good at holding back laughter. Obviously. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to keep from laughing but it didn't work. Then I watched as the four boys walked in with toothpaste smothered all over their faces. I laughed even harder and pointed at them, laughing so hard I wasn't even making any noise.

"Raines!" Louis yelled.

"Yes?" I managed to choke out. I opened my eyes once again to see all of them glaring down at me. Oh crap. I forgot they all were taller than I was. Damn it. I'm doomed.

"You did this didn't you?" Harry asked, slowly approaching me.

"Liam...." I muttered, scooting farther back into his arms.

"Good! You're all awake!" I heard Preston say. I turned around and looked at him, silently thanking him for the distraction. "And why is there toothpaste on your faces?"

Me and Liam both laughed as I heard a camera snap. I turned around to see Liam holding up his phone and taking a picture of the four boys who looks pissed at me. I tightened my lips into a straight line and just stared blankly at them all, trying so hard not to laugh again.

"Boys go clean up your face, we're almost to Nashville," He said, turning around and walking away.

"This isn't over. We will get you back Raines," Louis said, turning and walking to the bathroom. I shook my head and laughed once they all left the room. I sat up, feeling Liam sit up behind me as I pulled the hair tie out of my hair, feeling the curls fall down my back.

"Well that was interesting," Liam said behind me. I turned around and looked at him smiling as he kissed my lips gently.

"Yes it was," I smiled against his lips and then stood up, stretching my arms when I felt arms wrap behind me, around my waist, then they pulled me back down on the couch.

"No...lay with me..." Liam moaned into my hair. I rolled over to where my chest was against his.

"Liam we have to get up," I told him.