Surprise!

OK, guys go read the fan fiction called Backfire by @BelWatson the story is freakin amazing and it had me in tears! I loved it soooo sooo much now it's your turn to go read it! Just wait until after you finish this book. Don't forget to comment and vote for how much you love it!

Raines P.O.V

"Liam where on Earth are we going? We've been in the car for almost five hours!" I told him. Harry was driving right now and I was still in the passenger seat. I figured out that I had fallen asleep for two hours of the drive. When I said we should drive around England I didn't literally mean DRIVE AROUND ENGLAND! I guess that boy really was a blonde sometimes.

"It's a surprise love," Liam smirked.

"You and your surprises." I roll my eyes, sit back in my chair, and let a groan escape my lips. I hate sitting in the car for more than an hour. It hurts my back and my knees.

"Oh go on admit you love them!" He teases, ruffling my hair from behind me, where he was sitting.

"No, I may love you but I'm starting to doubt your little surprises," I tease back.

"Hurtful!" He shouts. I turn back around and look at him. I hold his gaze to try and figure out clues to where we are going. I read his eyes and his facial expressions. They show no signs. Even though he had a little smirk plastered onto his face, I still couldn't read him. Curse him, his good looks, and his sweetness. Right now he wasn't being that sweet, though.

I turn back around and face the road while pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

"Didn't you say you're gonna let the boys hear you sing?" Liam asks curiously. I mentally slap him.

God, Liam. Now? Seriously bad timing.

"Umm..." I mutter, looking out the window on my left.

"You can sing?" Niall asks, surprised.

"Yes, she can," Liam tells him. "And she's quite amazing."

"Curse you Liam," I mutter.

"What's that?" He asks, leaning forward.

"Nothing. Turn on the radio," I tell Harry, speaking up since I actually want to be heard now.

Surprisingly enough the radio hadn't been on at all. Harry turned it on and Like My Mother Does by Lauren Alaina came on. I knew the song very well but I couldn't dedicate it to my mother. We didn't have a close relationship, although I wish we did.

I began to sing to the steady voice of Lauren Alaina.

"People always say I have a laugh like my mother does,

Guess that makes sense

She taught me how to smile when things get rough

I've got her spirit, she's always got my back

When I look at her I think 'I wanna be just like that'

When I love I give it all I've got, like my mother does

When I'm scared I bow my head and pray like my mother does

When I feel weak and unpretty I know I'm beautiful and strong

Because I see myself like my mother does."

The whole car was silent as I continued the song by the beautiful girl who was runner up on American Idol.

"I never met a stranger who can talk to anyone like my mother does

I let my temper fly, but she can walk away when she's had enough