Reunited

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in God knows how long bit I've been super busy lately and it's taking a lot to do what I'm already doing if you get my drift....anyway I hope you guys can bare with me because there won't be many updates, just saying. But I'll update as soon as I can and I'll be working on my stuff as much as I can too. 

Liam's POV

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair get's me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know   oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful 

If only you saw what I could see you'll understand why I want you so desperately 

Right now I'm lookin' at you and I can't believe you don't know oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful   

I sang to Raines as we drove to her house.

"Did you write that?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I did actually." I glanced at her and she blushed. She does light up my world like no one else. 

"My turn to sing you a song..." She cleared her throat before beginning.

Everybody needs inspiration

Everybody needs a song

A beautiful melody, when the night's so long

'Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart

When there's no, light to break up the dark

That's when I, I, I look at you

When the waves, are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore 

That's when I, I, I look at you

 Her voice softened as she reached the second verse of the song.

When I look at you, I se forgiveness, I see the truth

You love me for who I am, like the the stars hold the moon

Right there where they belong

 And I know I'm not alone

Yeah when my world is falling apart 

And there's no light to break up the dark

That's when I, I, I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore 

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you

Just like kaleidoscope colors the prove to me

All I need, every breath that I breathe

Don't ya know you're beautiful

Yeah, yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you

I look at you

Yeah, yeah, oh, oh

You appear just like a dream to me

  She drew a breath then looked at her lap as the song ended.

"It's supposed to have a piano with it..." She said shyly.

"That was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever heard."

"It's nothing..."

"No, it's something. It's even better because you were the one singing it." She smiled  at me.

"Thanks Liam."

"You're welcome baby."

"It's an original by the way," she added.

"I don't doubt someone as amazing as you could write a song as amazing as that." Raines giggled. "It's true though."

   We pulled up to her house to soon.

"You better get some sleep, I think we might need to go back to school tomorrow."

"Yeah, we do. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You can count on it." Raines opened her door, ready to get out but stopped. "You OK?" She turned around and gently kissed me cheek before getting out of the car. I watched her walk up to the building. Her mom was waiting inside to let her in, since you need a key to get in.

  I stayed in front of the building for a few minutes to gather my thoughts before actually driving away. 

Raines' POV

"You feeling OK sweetie?" My mom asked me as she lead me up to our apartment.

"Yeah, just really, really tired."

"You should be. Are you going to feel up to going to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah, as long as I get some sleep I'll be fine."

"Ok, if you don't want to go, just say the word and you can stay home."

"Mom, I've missed enough days as it is. I'll just go to sleep as soon as we get to our apartment." My mom nodded and let me into the elevator.

"I'm sorry I haven't been the mother I should've been. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most, and I'm sorry you had to go through all of that without me being there to help you through all of it. I'm sorry-"

"Mom, as long as you promise not to do it again, and as long as you promise you'll be there for me from now on, I'll be fine. I promise I won't try and hurt myself again, and I'll tell you the things you need to know." She smiled sympathetically at me. I saw the tears forming in her eyes. "Please don't cry." I pulled her into a hug and buried my head into the crook of her neck. I inhaled her perfume. I remember trying some on when I was little and dancing around the house to the Beach Boys. Old memories, but always good ones.

"I'll try." But soon we both were crying. I finally was united with my mother again.  I pulled away after a minute. I whipped a tear off my face. I'm glad I don't wear makeup on a regular basis otherwise I'd be in some deep shit right now. 

   I some how felt the need to let out a laugh, so I did. Just a small little laugh.

"I love you mama."

"I love you to Raines."