Tell me how life is. Outside of Hospital Hell.

Raines' POV

  I slowly opened my eyes to a dark room. There was nurse sitting in the corner of the room with a magazine. I slowly sat up and looked around.

"Ugh where am I?" I said trying to ignore the pounding in my head.

"You're at the Bradley Center sweetheart. 'Bout time you woke up too. Visitors are fixing to be here. I'd suggest go into the Day Room with the others and wait for visitors to arrive." 

  Without any more words to the nurse I walked out of the room and into the room with the other kids. They both turned and looked at me as if they saw a ghost.

"I know I look like shit, so stop staring." I sat on a couch and pulled my legs to my chest and laid my chin on top.

"So why are you here?" The girl asked me.

"I got a knife, slashed it through my wrist, and it cut through a vein, and I cut on other occasions I've tried to jump off a building," I said as if it didn't matter.

"So suicide stuff?" The boy asked.

"No homicide stuff," I replied, my voice full of sarcasm.

"Well someone's in a sour mood," He looked off. I rolled my eyes right as the nurse walked behind me.

"Raines you have visitors," She said as she unlocked the door. Two tall, brunette guys walked in. One had curly hair, the other had straight hair. I smiled and jumped out of my chair.

"HARRY!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. My head was in the crook of his neck and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I wish that I was hugging Liam like this, but I knew that he probably didn't even come. So I need to stop wishing for it.

"Miss me or something?" He asked into my hair.

"Not at all," I replied. His body shook as he laughed. He then set me down and I looked at the person behind him.

"LOUIS!!" I screamed. I jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"Hey Raines," Louis said while squeezing me. 

  After he finished hugging me, he set me down and we walked over to where a bunch of chairs were. I sat in the middle with Harry to my right and Louis to my left. I entwined mine and Harry's fingers. He didn't seem to mind so I left it like that.

"So how are you?" Louis asked, putting his hand on mine.

"Oh you know. Just casually sitting in a recovery hospital, nothing out of the ordinary," I said casually, "How about you too?"

"Oh not much, just sitting in class, worrying our asses off about you, even though he wouldn't admit it. Liam is too. I'm surprised he didn't come with us. But Niall and Zayn are down stairs."

"I'm not surprised he didn't come. I mean, after all, I dumped him. Why would he want to see me? I mean look at where I am now. Why are you guys even here?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Because we care Raines, and it's Liam's loss that he isn't here with you. Not yours," Louis told me. I wanted to get off this subject.

"So how's school going?" I asked, just completely dropping the previous subject because it was too painful to talk about

"It's pretty empty without you," Harry said, smiling at me.

"Aw thanks Hazza, but I'm sure no one else notices."

"Who cares what they think? I mean they don't matter, they shouldn't matter. And if you don't care about them like you cared about Liam, why do you listen to them?"