Thankfully Silent

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments :) From now on I will be giving dedications for each chapter, if you ask for a dedication, you will not get one. I'm just saying. I'm giving the dedication to whoever encouraged me to write the chapter the most. So alliecat_123 this chapter is dedicated to you! Thanks for being the first person to comment on the last chapter!! :)

Raines' POV

  Yesterday....Harry kissed me. Part of me liked it, part of me hated it and wanted me to bleach out my mouth. I knew it would never work out between me and Harry, because of how close we are. I was avoiding him as much as possible ever since I saw him later. The other boys seemed to notice, but didn't want to be nosy. Well no one talked to me about it, that is. They may have talked to Harry though. I'm not sure.

  Everyone was packing up since we were leaving for Mexico tomorrow. I just finished packing and I now was walking into the living room. I walked straight into the kitchen, avoiding Harry's eyes because he was the only one in there at the moment.

  I turned on the tap and poured some water into the cup then took a sip, my eyes catching Harry. He didn't notice though, he was on his phone, texting someone as it seemed.

  I had my sunglasses on, my hair was flat ironed, I had on ruby red lipstick, and I was wearing a oversized sweater with a wolf printed on the front, with black, studded high tops, studded snapback turned backwards, and short shorts. The oversized sweater, showed a sliver of my stomach, the sleeves were long, as I held onto them with my fingers, and one sleeve fell off my shoulder, revealing it.

  I finished my water and set the glass in the sink, pulling my hair over my left shoulder and walking into the living room, purposely sitting next to Harry. He glanced up at me then finished his text, set his phone on his thigh and then looked back up at me.

  Our legs were touching each other, he moved his right foot over my left on, and I left it there, not minding his touch, but not craving it either. I had my sunglasses in my lap as I looked up at him.

"Can we just forget about yesterday?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper. His eyes were searching my face like he did yesterday, our faces were only inches apart, but I wasn't going to let him kiss me again. I couldn't take that. I felt like I was betraying Liam if I even looked at another guy.

"But I don't want to forget...." His voice the same volume as mine, just above a whisper.

  I heard footsteps nearing and quickly put my sunglasses back on and scooting away form Harry, pulling my foot out from under his and slid over to the arm of the couch, pulling out my phone and pretended I was texting the whole time. I unlocked my phone, pulled up my mom's contact number and hit call. I moved up from the couch and sat on the other couch, the one in front of the one where I was sitting, also the one in front of the window. I silently thanked Zayn for walking in before Harry could make a move.

  Right as Zayn sat near Harry and they began talking, my mom picked up the phone.

"Hey baby! How are you?" She said excitedly into the phone.

"Hey mama. I'm good. How's papa?" I asked her. We agreed that we'd use Latino terms to make the cover up better since the boys didn't know "Raines" was Latino.

"Oh he's good! Him and Daniel are coming over later so we can Skype, is it safe for us to do that?" I heard her voice lower, as if she was afraid the boys would hear her.

"Yeah. That's fine mama. How's Rocky?" I asked her. I glanced at the other boys, who glanced at me as they thought I was talking about a guy.

"Oh he's good. He misses you." I heard Rocky barking in the background. I smiled and tears filled my eyes. "Here I'll put you on speaker." I smiled and I felt a tear slip out my eye. I missed my mama and papa and brother and my Rocky very much. I've become very close with my mama over the past two years. We did everything together. We told each other everything. I liked our new bond. It made me happier. Me and my brother had grown closer to, same as me and my dad even though I didn't see him as much as my mama or Daniel.