Epilogue

***a month later***

Liam's POV

"Thank you," I told the man working at the cash register. I took the bag of Chinese food off of the counter, nodded at the man, and then turned, walking out of the small restaurant.

   I made my way to my car, opening the door and sliding in the drivers seat, setting the food into the passenger seat.

     As of now, I was getting food for Raines and I. It was like one in the afternoon and we were both pretty hungry. Raines has been getting pretty sick lately, and so we're careful of what she eats and doesn't eat. We're nearly positive she got food poisoning from the room service we've been getting recently, so we're avoiding getting room service ever again. She was also tired, so I offered to get food for us both. Plus she was going home tomorrow, and I wanted tonight to be perfect.

    Tonight's the last night she'll be with me...for a while at least. For a couple months; while we're on the Japan and Australia leg of the Take Me Home tour. And I just don't want to deal with the thought of not being with her. I'm used to her always being around me. Always at my side, holding my hand, kissing me. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. But I can't keep her from her mom and brother, that's just too selfish. She needs to be with her mom. And she still has to have the funeral for her father. She needs time to grieve and mourn because she hasn't had that yet.

    Raines is my everything, and now I know how Zayn and Louis feel when they can't be with their girls. This is probably the worst feeling in the world. Knowing I won't be able to come home from a concert and see her, be with her, hold her, have her hold me, kiss her, and have her kiss me. I'll be alone. With the guys, of course; but I can't hold them like I hold Raines. That'd just be plain awkward.

    I drove silently in the car, the radio now playing the top 20 songs so far of 2013. Most of the songs were too overplayed, but I didn't feel like attempting to find a new station, because then I'd just get way too confused for my own good considering I don't know any of the good radio stations in California.

---

    After a couple minutes, I pulled into the hotel. I parked the car, grabbed the food and headed inside. My phone notifications were going off like crazy, but I ignored them. I wanted to be alone with Raines, and I'm about to be with her right now, so I don't want any distractions either. I'm stealing her from everyone else. I know I'm being pretty selfish, but I just don't care at this point. I made sure to call my mom while I was in the car, so I didn't have to worry about interrupting my time with Raines. I mean I love my mom and all, but I'd get to see her more than I'll get to see Raines. I get to see my dad more than Raines as well.

    I walked into the building, nodding at the man working at the front desk. There was a different person every time I walked by that desk.

    I closed my eyes, leaning against the wall of the elevator once I walked in, images of Raines flashing in my head. I pinched the bridge of my nose. She smiled in my mind, leaning against the balcony, her hair blowing slightly in the wind as the sheer curtains surrounded her bare body. Next, I saw a flashback of that night, where we made love for the first time; I was kissing her, she was kissing me. That night was the first time I saw all of her, the first time I saw the intimate side of her, the passionate side of her. Then it was a flashback of her writing her name on my chest. I honestly wouldn't mind getting her name tattooed across my heart, literally. Everything she wrote on me, I wanted it tattooed there, forever; just in her handwriting.

    The ding of the elevator, signaling I was on my floor, shook me from my daze about Raines. I opened my eyes and walked out of the elevator, making my way down the hall, where our room was.