I Love Him

I am sad to say that I went out of town and couldn't bring my laptop so I don't have it, with all the information I need for this book, so I won't be able to update for a while and I apologize deeply for that. But anyway. I found the couple name for Liam and Raines and the name is Laines Payler. And the chapter is dedicated to @fluffybunny17 for the name. The first girl with that name, would not answer my DM so I picked the next girl who ommented that name. So the couple name for Harry and Raines is Haines Styler and the couple name for Liam and Raines is Laines Payler. Comment which one you ship more because I would loveeee to know. Anyway. Here's the next chapter of Diary of a Teenage Nerd.

----

Raines' POV

   I began walking towards our hotel, which wasn't that far away. I had my arms crossed over my chest, because I was in shorts and a small top. I slightly shivered and looked up from my shoes as a small breeze hit my legs, making my hair go flying to my right. I pushed it out of my face just a bit, and continued walking towards our hotel.

  I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I wanted so bad to ignore it, but I knew I would regret it later if I did. I let out a long breath and pulled it out of my pocket and answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice low, cause I was afraid of it cracking if I actually talked in my normal voice.

"Ok good. Your number hasn't changed," An all too familiar Irish accent said.

"What is it?" I asked, not wanting to be mean, but not wanting to talk to anyone either. I closed my eyes and opened them up slowly, turning the corner and entering the hotel parking lot.

"Are you ok? We're about to on stage and I wanted to make sure that you're ok..." He said, kind of in an embarrassed tone. Now I feel bad...

"I'm fine...thank you, Niall. I appreciate you calling me. Is Liam ok?" I asked him quickly, slowing down my pace even further as I got closer to the hotel.

"I don't know...do you want to talk to him?" He asked me. I sighed and looked at my feet again, not sure if I actually want to talk to him or not.

"No...I'll see him tomorrow..." I muttered, looking off into nowhere in particular.

"Aren't you sharing a room with him though?" I heard confusion in Niall's tone.

"Yeah, but I'm staying somewhere else tonight. Tell Harry not to come looking for me," I told him then hung up the phone, slipping my phone in my back pocket once again.

  I broke into a run, the hotel doors automatically sliding open once I hit the range for the motion detector.

  As soon as I was hit by the cool breeze of the hotel, I stopped running and slowed down, walking towards the front desk.

"I'd like to get a room," I told the guy at the desk. He looked up and his eyes widened, then the corner of his lips turned into a smile.

"How many nights ma'am?" He asked, typing in something on the computer.

"One," I told him. That should be good enough for now. I'll go back to my room later.

"How many people?" He asked me, his eyes only leaving the computer screen to glance up at me.

"One."

"Alright $100," He said, resting his hands on the table and stopped typing. I pulled a credit card out of my back pocket, only for emergencies, and right now, I'm pretty sure this is an emergency. I handed him my credit card and he swiped it, before reaching down and grabbing a key card for the room.