Little boys in BIG trouble

Liam's POV

We were headed to a club about ten minutes from where we were. I honestly wasn't thinking about the guys because of how happy I was with Raines. They were the last thing on my mind. I mean, I love them like brothers, but I was just thinking about Raines.

I took my eyes off the road for just a second to look at her. She was staring off out the window. She seemed to have a lot on her mind. I tried to shake it off and turn my attention back on the road. She had barely been eating at all. Then again a lot had been happening lately. But she still needed to eat.

"Raines why haven't you been eating?" She continued looking out the window, but I knew she was trying to think of an excuse. She locked eyes with me.

"I'm just not hungry, that's all."

"You've had barely anything to eat in the past three days. If I were you, I'd already have died of starvation." I heard her giggle.

"Liam, don't worry. I'm fine. I'll eat when I'm ready."

"Well when we get the guys you'll eat because we're going to dinner."

"I may or may not eat."

"You will eat. I shall force you!" I said matter-of-factly.

"Liam, how are you going to force me to.....nevermind." She placed her head in her hands, ashamed of me. I laughed.

"Just watch. You love me too much not to!"

"Mhm, you keep believing that Li."

"I feel hurt."

"You should." We both got a good laugh out of the conversation we just had.

We finally pulled up to club. Raines and I both jumped out of the car. We bounded up the steps to the dude and I had to tilt my head back REALLY far so I could look at him.

"Um, hello. Well I was wanting to know if four guys came in here. One's blond hair, Irish, blue eyes, pale skin. One had black hair, olive skin, British, then the other two had brown hair, one with green eyes, one with blue eyes, one with straight hair, one with curly hair, both British."

"Yeah a few minutes ago. Why?" His voice was very deep. It fit his personality.

"We need them. Now."

"Well, show me your ID and you can go in."

"Look, dude I'm six teen I'm not going in there, go get them for me please." He huffed and then stepped inside. I could easily sneak in but I wasn't about to go in.

Raines and I stood there impatiently. It took a few minutes but they finally came out. Of course there was a girl trying to get on top of Harry but he shoved her off and stepped outside, laughing with the other's. I was glaring at them. They didn't even notice us. I'm sure they didn't even know they were no longer in the club.

I cleared my throat to try and get their attention. Their laughter slowly died down.

"Care to explain?" I asked all of them.

"Um....." Was their reply. I went behind them and pushed them to the car.

"Luckily we got here when we could, other wise you all would've been drunk." I'm pretty sure they each had more than needed to drink.

"I wanna go back!" Niall complained.

"I'll find a Nando's!" I told him.

"Let's go!" I smirked even though I was trying to be mad at them. I was, but not as mad as I should've been. Raines and I got into the two front seats and shared a look.