Liam Payne how many secrets do you have?!?!

I JUST realized that this is the 22nd chapter of 'Diary of a Teenage Nerd'!!! We need to celebrate or something!!! 

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD, SELF HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPT IN THIS CHAPTER

Raines' POV

"You know what? I'M TIRED OF THIS BULL SHIT!" I stood up and screamed. "I finally had the chance to have an amazing boyfriend! I finally had the chance to have a good life! I finally had the chance to have friends! I finally had the life I deserved! But no one thinks I deserve it! You don't want me to have a life half as nice as yours? WELL THEN FINE! I'LL BREAK UP WITH LIAM IF YOU WANT ME TOO!" I grabbed my things and stormed out of the room before the teacher could yell at me.

I walked down the hallway not knowing where I should go next. 

  I made my way into the girls bathroom. Shoving the door open I threw my stuff on the ground. I walked up to the mirror and examined myself. My mascara had began running and my eyes looked bloodshot. Other than that I looked fine. My hair looked different because it was flat ironed. My hot pink shirt made my pale skin and dark hair stand out. My jeans, were just jeans. 

  My books had scattered all over the bathroom floor. And my heart seemed scattered in a million pieces. Was I really going to break up with Liam? It seemed the right thing to do at the moment. But I know I would never be able to bring myself to do it.

  I sunk to to my knees on the floor and crawled over to my back pack and opened the front pocket. I slowly pulled out a switch blade that I always kept in there for protection when walking to and from school. I pondered whether I should take up my old habit again. 

"I'm tired of being alive," I muttered and pressed the switch blade against my wrist. I almost immediately saw blood start pouring out of the cut, but I continued digging the blade into my wrist, pushing harder and harder. I reached up and threw the blade into the sink closest to me, then just stared at the cut as the blood gushed out of it. I'd never seen this much blood before.

  I didn't turn around to see who just entered the bathroom. I watched the thick, red liquid stain my blue jeans. Finally I turned around and faced a shocked Liam standing behind me. The salty tears dripped into my cut, making me wince. I whipped away the tears and took one last look at my arm.

"Raines..."

"I just realized the only time salt water doesn't hurt your eyes is when your eyes are open and you're crying." I gave him a sad smile before the loss of blood made everything go dark.

 Liam's POV 

   I couldn't do anything but watch as the doctor's gathered around Raines who was lying in a scarily large pool of blood. The medics arrived a few minutes ago because one of the teachers called them. 

  A crowd was forming in the hallway. I stood at the entrance of the bathroom door. The medics pushed me out so they could do their job.

"Oh look...isn't that sad." I turned around and faced the blonde girl I basically hated right now.

"You're a bitch you know that?" I glared at her. She walked up to me.

"You used to like it," She whispered in my ear before disappearing. What she said sent shivers down my spine...and not in a good way. I watched her walk through the crowd. Her blonde hair flowing behind her, heels clicking. It sounded more like a bomb fixing to go off. And hopefully, in the end, she would be the one who got blown up.

   I turned back around and faced the door.

"What happened?" A familiar voice asked me.

"I'm not sure but I heard yelling and I found Raines in the bathroom...she slit her wrist." I felt the tears in my eyes.