Pure Little Pup [19]

☑ Edited 

#UpdateOnChristmas

Chapter Nineteen

Darcia

The room fell silent and Kyle looked between me and Isaac in fear, hoping that his tired alpha wouldn't lash out on his mate. I moved a bit closer to Isaac to familiarize myself with my mate. His eyes were tired and lonely, his muscles were tense as he has been away from his mate for so long. Let's be honest I didn't look like a goddess at this moment either. I immediately felt guilty knowing I did this to him even though it wasn't his fault. 

I am the worst mate in the history of Alpha's mate, I am basically a bitch.

Isaac's eyes flicked from mine to Kyle's snarling. 

"Mine" He growled walking towards me but then stopped. He immediately moved back giving me space, hiding the growls his wolf Xavier was erupting.

"No please -" I began to say but he ignored me by turning his back and walking further away from me. 

"Isaac!" I shout, running towards him grabbing his hand. 

"Please don't turn your back on me" I whimper, but he pulls his hand away.

"No Darcia, I nearly lost you and It was my fault!" He shouts and Kyle walks towards us a bit more but still stays a safe distance away. 

"No it wasn't I wasn't thinking straight! Please Issac!" I shout back moving closer to him.

"No Darcia!" He yells pushing me slightly. 

"I am not going to hurt you again!" He yells. "Take her back to her room" Isaac says to Kyle. Kyle throws me a sympathetic look before grabbing my hand pulling me away.

"No!" I growl pulling my hand harshly away from his. 

"Please Issac!" I shout stepping forward a little.

 "GO!" He yells causing me to flinch in fear. 

"But I love you Issac" I whimper and his eyes snap towards mine.

"What did you say" He growled moving towards me pushing Kyle away from me. 

Poor Kyle.

"I love you" I said with a bit more confidence. He grabs hold of me and I shut my eyes tight. This is it, He is going to snap and hurt me.

I then feel a hard surface and I open one eyes to see Issac's toned chest.

 "I love you too, little one" He says burying his head into my neck. 

He then looks up at Kyle holding me close. 

"Go and bring me Darcia's old pack" Isaac growled.

Kyle nodded running out with a huge smile on his face.

"I have missed your scent" He says into my neck.

 "How long of my heat have I got left?" I ask pulling away. 

"This is the last day, Don't worry I won't mark you until you are ready little one" He says pulling me closer.

"Isaac I am ready" I say and he immediately pulled back looking at me. He opened his mouth ready to say something when the door opened and my old pack began walking in with Kyle at the front. Most of my pack held fear in there eyes as there body trembled.

"I want Elissa,Lilly, Lisa to stay the rest of you go" Isaac growled pulling me closer as the three girls walked forward. Once the room fell silent again Isaac began to speak.

Warning : Contains Swearing Below

"You upset my mate" He growled, moving towards the group of bullies.

"W-We didn't mean too" Elissa said, whimpering fear.

"Bullshit!" He yelled. "Her stomach was covered in bruises when a pack member found her thanks to you ungrateful bitches!" He yelled once more.

I grabbed his hand attempting to calm him down but I didn't succeed.

"She tried to commit suicide thanks to you fake bitches!" He screamed, pulling me closer. 

"For that you a banished, Your lucky my mate is kind other wise you would be dead" He growled and they all nodded. 

"Get out of my sight" He yelled and they race out of the door.

He pulled me closer, burying his head in my neck attempting to calm himself down.

"Kyle I don't want to be interrupted now until tomorrow" He said politely to the beta. Kyle nodded waving to me before walking out of the room.

"Come on little one" He said pulling me out of the office and into his bedroom. As soon as we entered he crashed his lips onto mine pulling me as close as possible.

We continued for a while before he moved down to my neck, His wolf growling. "Are you sure little one" He asked and I nodded. 

"I'm sure" I said moaning slightly.

He growled before his teeth bit into my neck. He growled once again pulling me closer before pulling back, His canines extended.

Chapter Nineteen – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

PURE LITTLE PUP TRAILER!, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFRW1MZHpY CHECK IT OUT PLEASE, LOVE YOU THANKS!  

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x