Pure Little Pup [42]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Forty Two

Darcia

"We never do this anymore" I say as I lay there cuddled into Isaac's side.

"We don't have the time" Isaac said and I nodded.

The mysterious person is still on my mind. 

Who is he?

What does he want?

"Isaac.." I began, Catching his attention once more.

"Yeah baby" He said, looking down at me.

"Can you teach me how to fight?" I ask and he froze.

"What?" He asked and I sat up before reconnecting our gaze once more.

"I don't want to feel weak anymore, I don't want you fighting my battles anymore. I want to be the independent Luna that this pack deserves, Not some depressed, insecure Luna who has to have there Alpha to fight there battles for them." I finished, Isaac just laid there with a shocked expression on his face.

"Please Isaac" I begged but he shook his head.

"No, What if I hurt you?" He whimpered and I shook my head.

"If I don't learn to defend myself someone obviously will" I pointed out and he nodded before sliding out of the bed and walking towards the wardrobe.

"Ok then, Pick out something light" He said and I just picked out a baggy top and a pair of leggings. I then rushed into the bathroom and got changed quickly. I then threw my hair up in a bun and clipped it down, just to make sure it stayed in place. 

"Ready?" Isaac shouted.

"Yep!" I shouted, walking out of the bathroom and then we both walked out of the bedroom.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Both of us picked up a plate and then picked out what we wanted for breakfast before sitting down in the dining room. Once finished, we placed our empty plate into the kitchen sink and then began walking down the large flights of stairs. We reached the ground floor and we walked towards the back garden.

We walked towards the forest and Isaac soon stopped.

"Strip" He said simply and I just shot him a look.

"Excuse me?" Activate full sassy mode.

"Well how else are you going to shift into your wolf" Isaac said with a bit of attitude in his tone. 

"You win this one" I mumbled and Isaac pretended to be a girl for a short second as he 'flipped' his hair.

"Because I'm the Alpha" He said, he suddenly burst out laughing and I just ignored him as I turned around and stripped quickly before shifting.

Isaac soon followed and we then took off into the woods.

'Follow Me'

He said though mind link and I mentally nodded as I practically chased him through the forest. He ran through every lake/pond we saw until we made it to the middle, The waterfall.

'Now for a little bit of fun, You run and hide and I will come and chase you. If I catch you you lose'

He said and I nodded before rushing into the forest. I didn't stop I just kept running.

Wait.

Is that what he is planning?

I'll just keep running and he will just follow my scent.

I stopped and looked around before I divested my own plan. I turned in a different direction and took off for a short time. Then I soon stopped and ran in a different direction. I repeated this routine for a while before I jumped into the lake. I quickly ran down the lake and took off back into the forest.

'I'm coming to find you' 

I hear someone say through the mind link, But It wasn't Isaac.

I turned around to see a pair of eyes staring at me from the side of the bushes. I froze, I need to go and get Isaac.. 

No! 

I'm not that girl anymore.

My wolf form has grown more since I became Luna but I don't really care anymore. I will still fight.

'Kill Him'  My wolf growled and I mentally nodded. I crouched down low, Like a predator ready to catch it's prey. 

'Now'  She growled and I charged. I jumped through the bushes and landed on top of someone, In wolf form. I wasn't going to waste time so I went straight for the neck. I may be small but my canines are as sharp and deadly as an normal sized werewolf.

"Darcia! Darcia!" The person shouts and I froze. I looked down to see Kyle lying there on the floor with fear in his eyes.

What the..

'Darcia!' I hear Isaac call through the bond before he also arrived on the scene, His expression just like mine.

He suddenly shifts back and growls at Kyle.

"Why do you always do this, Like we cannot do anything without you showing up!" Isaac shouted, Walking towards a near tree and grabbing a pair of basic clothing.

"I wasn't there when you and Darcia mated the other night" Kyle said, a evil smirk plastered on his face. 

Both me and Isaac froze. 

"Don't be mad at me because you can't find anyone to mate with" Isaac said and it was Kyle's turn to growl.

"I do have someone, Katie. She just doesn't let me do anything" Kyle mumbled.

OK! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

I walked away from the pair of arguing boys and began walking towards the pack house. I mentally smiled once I exited the forest to see my clothes lying on the garden floor. I quickly shift back and got changed before walking inside the pack house. I saw the pack members preparing dinner and I smiled, Walking towards the group of people and tried helping in anyway I could (after washing my hands of course). 

Dinner was all prepared when the two arguing boys entered the pack house.

"Katie!" Kyle shouts and I could see Katie's head pop up from the dinner table.

"Isaac said you won't have sex with me because you don't like me, Is that tr-" He soon stopped seeing all of the horrible looks the mothers of the pack were giving the beta.

"Sorry" He muttered, washing his hands. Isaac couldn't stop laughing. For one moment I thought he was going to fall on the floor and hurt himself. Isaac soon followed Kyle's actions and washed his hands before both of them sat down and began eating with the rest of the pack.

"Mummy what's sex?" Everyone in the room froze before they all growled at Kyle.

Just another pack day..

To Be Continued..

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty Two– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty Three

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼☾☼☾☼☾

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x