Pure Little Pup [28]

☑ Edited

Chapter Twenty Eight

Days went past like a blur, Isaac returned to Darica once both of them woke up and Now Wane is dead. Even though this was such a tragic event in the packs history it has brought them all closer together.

Lillian

We were all gathered outside where my beautiful mate was laid. My wolf howling out in pain and sorrow for her mate, my mate.

"We are gathered here today to show our respect and our love for our beloved alpha. Even though he didn't rule as alpha for a long time after stepping down from the position for his son, Isacc. Wane Grey shall always be an Alpha to us and a father to us all."

I looked around and saw the tears falling down everyone's cheeks. Darcia had my hand tightly in hers while her head was buried in Isaac's chest keeping him calm and stable. Kyle was sitting at my right with his parents. His tears rushing down his cheeks hitting is leg rapidly.

"And now our former Luna, Lillian Grey would like to say a couple of words.."

I felt Darcia squeeze my hand tightly as I stood up and walked in front of the pack.

"Wane has always taken care of this pack and has always loved being a part of it. He didn't grow up in a nice environment and was hurt a lot as a child and yet he created this beautiful and strong pack. Many of the younger pups loved Wane dearly and it will be a great loss to all. Even the members who didn't really know him will still feel his loss among the pack.I am following his words and not giving up on my pack and my family. You're all I have left now and even though he isn't here he is watching over us all and smiling at how we are helping each other through this large loss."

I smile sadly looking up at the clouded sky.

"I love you so much Wane, Forever and Always."

I walk and sit back down, Kyle gently rubbing my back as a cry quietly.

"And now Isaac, Would you like to say a few words?"

Isaac glanced over panicked. He still isn't fully in control of his wolf yet which is why Darica is so close and due to this huge loss it shall be harder to control.

"He doesn't ha-" I was cut off by the sound of a deep breath and a chair squeaking.

Isaac stood up at the front of all the pack members and took another deep breath.

"Me and my family have always been close. We loved each other so much and we look out for each other. I loved my dad so much you wouldn't believe. He has been my inspiration and role model ever since I was a little boy. I..I felt like I shut him out a lot of the time because I found my beautiful mate Darcia. A..and I feel like I didn't appreciate him enough.."

I saw his eyes begin to flash and his hands slowly beginning to tighten into a fist.

"I..I felt like more trouble was caused because of me and my stupid decision."

Low growling began to sound from Isaac and Darica immediately ran up in front of the pack.

"I'm not much for speaking in front of a large crowd so I shall keep this short and sweet. I have not been in the pack for as long as you but I felt like I was immediately part of the family the first time I met you."

She grabbed Isaac's hand and pulled him closer to her.

"Wane gave up his life so that both me and Kyle could live ours. That is what I call bravery and commitment to this pack and that is some thing hopefully both me and Isaac shall be. I hope Wane is happy and peaceful up there and witnessing how much we loved him when he was with us."

Darcia smiled, before walking away back to her chair with Isaac.

"And now Kyle, Would you like to end off this ceremony?"

Kyle nodded slowly standing up. He walked over to the speaking area and looked out in front of the pack.

"Recently things haven't been great for this pack and I don't want you to dwell on the past. Wane died so that both me and Darcia could live out our lives and protect and be apart of this pack."

"We shall bring this pack together again and we shall all be strong in this time of grief and support one another."

Kyle smiled and walked back over to his seat.

"Now it is the pack run, To show respect to our fallen alpha."

I stood up first and shifted into my wolf. People soon followed and we were suddenly off running in the forest, letting our animals run free.

We got to the cliff and both Isaac and Darica stood in front.

Both, at the same time, howled and sooner or later everyone else joined in.

We were all respecting and celebrating Wane and Wanes life here with us, here with me.

And even though our pack isn't perfect, I believe that we will all get back on our feet with the help of each other.

Chapter Twenty Eight – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty Nine

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x