Pure Little Pup [39]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Thirty Nine

Darica

I couldn't feel the familiar warm body next to mine which I fell asleep cuddling so tightly since I was afraid that if I let go then the person from before will come back to collect me. I opened one of my eyes and see a burning light and both of my eyes snapped open as I frantically look around the room. The window, which was smashed, was fixed and I could see the stars in the night sky. 

Wow this has really messed up my sleeping schedule.

I looked around the room and smiled, It was full of candles. All lit making the room look amazing. All the candles were in secure places too make sure they didn't fall over. I see something on the door, It was a piece of pink paper.

'You might be wondering what's going on and why you are changed. I changed you when you fell asleep as your other clothes were ripped. Anyway, Follow the rose petals to your destination, We are all waiting.'

I only just realized that I was changed. I looked down to see myself in a gorgeous night gown. I twirled around feeling pretty, don't judge me you would too. 

I then opened the door and saw the rose petals leading down the hallway and the stairs. I smiled following them into the kitchen were a tub of ice cream and another pink note laid on the counter. I smiled, Picking up the note and reading it.

'Midnight Snack ;)'

I laughed, placing the note back on the counter and picking up the tub on Cookie Dough Ice Cream. I walked towards one of the draws and opened it. I quickly grabbed my spoon before closing the draw after me. I then carried on walking down the long flight of stairs, eating my ice cream on the way.

What? I'm hungry ok!

When I reached ground floor I followed the petals to the front door but then the petals quickly changed direction towards the shoe rack. I saw another note pinned onto the wall.

'You might need a pair :) Meet us in the back garden' 

The note read and I smiled, slipping on a pair of flat shoes.

I followed the petals around the ground floor of the house until I reached the back garden door which had lights covering them, making the door look pretty and stand out. I opened it and a little child came running towards me.

"Luna! Luna!" She shouted, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the lit up garden and towards a burning light in the distance.

When we arrived I gasped with shock.

There stood the whole pack all sitting around a large camp fire. I smiled as I walked towards everyone. All of the pack members were wearing there pajamas as they huddled together towards the camp fire. I hear someone shout my name and Katie comes charging at me. I laugh as we fall to the ground, it hurt my back a little bit but I didn't care at this moment.

"What is all this?" I ask and she just smiles.

"Well we haven't really done anything as a whole pack recently so Isaac decided we should all have a midnight camp fire" Katie said and I looked over towards Isaac who was running around being chased by the little children of the pack.

He's so cute.

His attention snapped towards me as he began running towards me. Katie saw what was happening and soon ran off in the opposite direction. Isaac picked me up with one hand and held me tightly while I held my ice cream tightly against my chest, this is my baby.

"I've got the Luna!" He shouted to the children and the children screamed with excitement before running towards Isaac with full speed. 

"We must save the Luna!" The children shouted.

 I decided to play along shouting "Help!" Repeatedly.

One of the children grabbed Isaac's leg and Isaac pretended to fall dropping me gently to the floor as the boys piled on Isaac while the girls ran to my side.

"Come on Luna we must get you to safety" The girls shouted, grabbing my only free arm before running towards Kyle.

"I'm the den. If you reach me then the Alpha can't get you!" Kyle shouted and the girls began to run faster but they soon stopped hearing the boys shout. 

"Quick! He's escaping!" They yell as Isaac began to roar like a monster as he stood up and I laughed seeing the children grabbing hold of his body tightly.

"Quick Luna!" The girls said, dragging me towards Kyle. We reached Kyle and Isaac fell on the floor pretending that he died.

"Yes! We Won!" They shouted and I laughed as Isaac 'came back from the dead' and charge towards me causing us to fall onto the floor.

"My Ice cream!" I shouted as saw it on the opposite side to us and both of us looked at each other before we dashed towards it.

"NO IT'S MINE!" I shout.

"NO IT'S NOT, I'M THE ALPHA" He shouted back.

We got so close but someone picked it up and we looked up to see Lillian standing there.

"Mum!" He groaned as she opened the ice cream and began eating it.

I laugh walking back to the camp fire, Isaac following.

Best Camp Fire Ever!

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Thirty Nine – Complete

Next: Chapter Forty

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: 

16th Birthday Update!! 

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x