Pure Little Pup [04]

Edited

Chapter Four

We raced through the cold forest, trying to find Isaac/Xavier quickly before anything happened. It's extremely dangerous right now as he isn't himself at the moment. The smell of blood continued to hit my sensitive nose and Xavier's growls were echoing louder and louder through the forest so we just followed the sound as quickly as we could, I mean wouldn't you?

I could finally smell the familiar scent of Isaac and I ordered the pack to wait here or go home. It's far too dangerous for them to go ahead and get close to Isaac/Xavier when he is in 'that' state of mind. I followed my reliable nose until I reached the horrible, cruel scene.

There lying on the cold, hard forest floor was a little pup. Aw, it wasn't able to see the full potential of life before it was a victim of this scene. How could anyone do that to-

I was suddenly cut off from my thoughts when Isaac lied on his stomach randomly. He then crawled towards the pup. Blood was seeping through its ankle; some animal must have attacked the poor thing. Its head was also bleeding meaning it must of hit it, It must of been the impact of the floor.

Isaac then stopped when he reached the little pup's side. He then began whimpering loudly and curling around the bleeding pup. I just stood there looking confused as hell, we need to be looking for his mate not some little pup who he seem to be fond of-

Shit.

His black eyes began to fade meaning Isaac was gaining control once again. His eyes turned back to their natural blue and he then shifted, me following his actions as respect of the Alpha. I looked around the area quickly dashing off towards one of the bushes. Thank god this is still on our territory or we would have to walk back naked. I quickly threw on some random clothes and picked up a pair for Isaac.

I walked out of the bushes to see him still curled up against his little mate.

"Are you ok man?" I ask, even though it is pretty obvious he isn't but that was the only thing I could do at this moment.

"I should have been here!" He yelled standing up.

"I should of been here protecting her! It hasn't even been a fucking day Kyle and I have already lost her!" He yelled once more walking around.

The forest was silent making Isaac's voice bounce of each tree.

"I know it's fucked up man" I said moving towards him, handing him a pair of clothes.

"I should have been there" He muttered, taking the clothes off me and quickly throwing them on.

"I'm sorry" I said rubbing his back soothingly, "I am so sorry" I repeated.

However, someone must have been watching over us. Because then a miracle appeared. A little groan sounded from the little pup immediately cutting both me and Isaac out of our depressing thoughts.

She is alive; Isaac's mate is still alive!

Isaac fell to his knees in joy as he gently picked her up, hugging her close to his chest. We then set off back home in a quicker pace than we did when we arrived. No one spoke a word; our whole focus was on Isaac's injured mate and getting her to safety.

Finally we reached the pack house and I gave a loud breath of relief. We both raced in and immediately directing ourselves towards the pack hospital. However, I noticed the pack starting to follow us causing me to stop.

"I know you care about Alpha Isaac and of course the new Luna. But Isaac isn't himself at the moment so he would really appreciate if you would give them some space" I said, kindly as I could without sounding fake and horrible.

The pack understood and soon they began leaving, following my orders.

Isaac

I was sat in my mate's hospital room.

When we entered they immediately set her up a room and got focused on helping her recover. And now I was sat in an uncomfortable hospital chair looking at my little mate who was hooked up to many machines and I could feel Xavier whimper in pain every couple of seconds. I should have been there for her, if I was none of this would of happened.

I heard the sound of bones clicking and my little wolf turned back into my beautiful, shy mate. They had to force her shift otherwise they wouldn't be able to operate on her. I didn't like it but I wasn't about me it was about Darcia and her health.

I stood up from my chair, listening to the sound of her steady, gentle heartbeat. I then leaned over and kissed her forehead softly.

"I'm sorry I ever let you leave the pack house. If I would have kept you here none of this would have happened. Never the less, I am never letting you go now. I am going to be with you every second of every day. I'm going to make you smile, Make you laugh, Make you love yourself...

I am going to fix you" I whispered in her ear before sitting back down in the uncomfortable hospital chair letting my mind wonder off. However the same questions kept repeating in the back of my head.

Why did she run? Why did her pack bully her? Why does she have such a small wolf? Why does she have scars? Where is her family?

I was immediately knocked out of my thoughts by a quiet groan.

I shot up and dashed over to her hospital bed, grabbing her small hand tightly in mine Her eyes began to move under her eye lids and she slowly began move her body once again.

And then her gorgeous blue eyes opened.

Chapter Four – Complete

Next: Chapter Five

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x