Pure Little Pup [11]

Edited

Chapter Eleven

I could feel the sun hit my eye lids as I laid there peacefully next to a fluffy pillow. I slowly opened my eyes as I cuddled into the fluffy pillow more as I began to wake up from my dream. I opened one eye and was met with familiar black and silver fur.

I checked my surroundings before I jolted up and screamed. I was naked. I was naked and Xavier was in wolf form, curled around me. He immediately woke up and his head snapped up looking around the surroundings before he growled loudly.

I didn't wait to see what Xavier was going to do next because I stood up and bolted towards the bathroom and locked the door. I was so embarrassed. I didn't want to mate with now! He can't control himself! This isn't the way I wanted to do it! I'm the worse mate in history.

'We didn't' I hear my wolf say and before I could add anything she continued.

'He nearly attacked Wane and he was about to kill Kyle but we calmed him down. We eventually fell asleep cuddled up against his chest while he fell asleep around us, protecting us' my wolf explained, purring at the memory.

I could hear growling mixed with whimpering outside the bathroom door.

'Xavier asked why are we taking so long in the bathroom, he is getting worried' my wolf said.

I searched around the bathroom but I couldn't find anything.

Where are my clothes?!

I saw a note which laid on the floor which was were my clothes were previously.

'Hello, Darcia. I found your clothes on the bathroom floor and I put them away for you while I was cleaning up a little bit. I didn't want to interrupt you two as not only would Xavier attack me but you two look so cute together so I didn't want to intervene.

See you tomorrow Hunnie, Lillian.'

I shook my head, laughing a little bit, as I placed the note on the side next to the sink. Wait how am I supposed to get out of this room and get my clothes? I search the room and decided on using a towel. I heard Xavier continuing to growl and whimpering outside the door. I took in deep breaths before wrapping the towel around my body and walked out of the door.

Xavier's dark black eyes were immediately on my body. I ignored him and walked straight towards one of his draws. I took out a pair of his boxers and another one of his large oversized t-shirt. I turned around to walk back into the bathroom and Xavier caught my eye.

He looked disappointed about me getting changed; please he wouldn't want to see me naked. And will the amounts of bruises and cuts, just no.I walked straight passed him and into the bathroom to get changed. The second time I walked out I felt covered and better.

I sat down next to Xavier and stroked his fur.

"Can I please go outside" I asked causing him to growl loudly due to the protectiveness.

"Please I am so hungry" I whimper and my stomach growled on cue.

I watched for a good three minutes, Xavier fighting with himself or fighting with Isaac. But I really need to have something to eat. He then began whimpering, looking up at me and looking at my stomach which was growling loudly.

He stood up and walked towards the door and I slowly followed behind him. He howled loudly and the door was opened by Kyle the beta, wow that was fast. He looked at Xavier for a while before opening the door fully and Xavier looked at me. "He said you can go but I have to stay with you" Kyle said and I nodded smiling.

I ran over and hugged Xavier tightly before running down the hallway and down the stairs.

"So what are you making me" I asked Kyle as I sat down on one of the bar stools.

"I am making you pancakes little lady" Kyle said and I giggled quietly.

I watched as he flipped the pancakes in the pan, my hunger growing each second and every time the pancakes hit the pan.

"Right here you go, Darcia" He said laying down a plate with a nice smile. The smell of freshly cooked pancakes entered my nose causing me to smile before dug into my delicious food. If you would have walked into the room and saw me eating the way I was you would have been put off your food for eternity. I heard a howl which echoed through the house and I looked towards Kyle.

"He wants you back upstairs" Kyle said, and I nodded taking the plate with me.

"You're such a lady aren't you?" Kyle laughed watching me trying to eat as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Don't look then" I smiled as we began walking up the staircase and I could see him as soon as we stepped onto the hallway.

He was standing next to the door way, His ears up and pointed hearing every movement in the pack house. His eyes met mine as I ate my last piece of my pancake.

"Thanks again Kyle" I said, before walking towards his room.

"Here give me the plate and I will take it down with me" Kyle smiled and I handed him the plate.

I walked towards the door and Xavier followed closely behind me. Kyle smiled once more before shutting the door and locking it.

I heard the lock click into place and that is when Xavier charged at me.

Chapter Eleven – Complete

Next: Chapter Twelve.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

We are at 6.1K Views & 314 Votes AND we are #317 In Werewolf, Thank You So Much!]

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x