Pure Little Pup [50]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Fifty 

Darcia

I open my eyes to an empty space behind me and I sat up. The room was dark but you could see the sunlight behinds the curtains as it tried to enter the room. I look at the clock beside me.

'8am' 

Beside the clock was a note.

'Hey baby, I have went out with Kyle for a bit. I will be back later, Katie is waiting down the stairs for you :) - Isaac x'

I smile, placing the note back on the bedside table and I stood up stretching my legs. I then opened my bedroom door and walked down the hallway before walking down the stairs to the kitchen. As I reached the kitchen I was greeted with a tight hug.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry for yesterday! I didn't want you to fall into the water. Please don't hate me, I still want to be an auntie!" She rambled on and I just put my hand over her mouth.

"Look I am fine" I smile, causing her too also. 

The weather outside was nice and peaceful so while Isaac and Kyle were out doing whatever they were doing I thought it would be a good idea to go outside in the back garden. 

I smile as the little pups ran outside and into the little playground Isaac said Wane built. I miss Wane, He won't be able to see how far this pack has come and how close we are now to each other.

Isaac

"What are we doing here again?" I groan, Kyle was shopping for Katie. He was worse then the women in the pack house. 

"Does this dress match with these shoes?" Kyle asks, turning around and holding them up to my face. 

"Yeah sure" I mutter and a smile appeared on his face as he put them in the large basket. 

"Now accessories" Kyle shouted with excitement before running off. I wonder what Darcia is doing, Since she is with Katie she is probably doing something stupid. 

"Hey Isaac!" I hear Kyle shout, snapping me out of my thoughts. He then held up his phone before throwing it in my direction. I caught it with one hand and looked down at the picture Katie sent him.

It was the pack outside in the back garden. All the pack members were holding ice creams while laughing and playing. In the corner of the picture you see Darcia playing with all the younger pups of the pack.

But wait.

I zoom the picture in more at the bottom corner behind Darcia to see a unfamiliar figure in the forest. The person was dressed in black so I couldn't make out a face.

Darcia! The pup! The pack!

"Kyle quick come on we have to go!" I shout before running out of the store, still holding Kyle's phone in my hand. 

"Isaac what's going on?!" I hear Kyle shout but I had no time to explain as I rung Katie. 

"Hey Baby" She shouted down the phone.

"It's Isaac, Get everyone into the house right now there are trespassers in the forest!" I shout.

"What?" She shouts back, fear in her tone.

"NOW!" I shout.

Suddenly gun shots sounded through the phone and I freeze looking at Kyle. A loud scream came down the phone and we bolted back towards the pack house.

Darcia's Point Of View

I was running with the rest of the pack back into the house. Gun shots fired behind me, hitting the pack members in the back of the crowd. I made sure all of the pups were in front of us as we managed to get into the house and close the door behind us. I quickly told the pack to lay low and make their way to the front door. I told a group of pack members to follow me and help check the pack house for members who have been hiding.