Pure Little Pup [09]

Edited

Chapter Nine

After I got him to calm down last night we slept together tightly in each other's arms. I enjoy sleeping close to Isaac it makes me feel safe, secure and wanted. Like I belong here. This morning I woke up early, I don't know why but my wolf was on edge which caused me to wake up at a stupid time. I considered just relaxing and staying in bed with Isaac but I thought that would have been stupid and I should make myself useful.

So Right now, I am just in the kitchen preparing Isaac's breakfast. I will help him after yesterday's incident since he is still a bit on edge. I heard footsteps come behind me so I turned around with a smile.

"I am sorry Isaac, I haven't finished the pancakes" I said, expected it to be Isaac but it wasn't.

It was Wane and he didn't look happy.

"I'm sorry Wane I just-" I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"You shouldn't be down here Darcia" He said, his tone worrying.

"Why?" I asked, was I in trouble? Did he already hate me over the incident last night? Why do I always mess up?

"Come on, we need to get you back upstairs quickly before Xavier wakes up and flips out" Wane said taking me by the wrist tightly and pulling me upstairs, My Pancakes?! Also, why did he say Isaac instead of Xavier? Did I do something wrong?

We walked; well I was pulled, down a familiar hallway and back into the room I left half an hour ago.

"Xavier!" Wane yelled and Isaac jolted up his eyes a familiar black.

Oh no.

"Why are you holding my mate like that?" Xavier growled loudly before storming towards me and Wane, warning growls emitting with each step he took.

"Xavier I can explain" Wane began to say, the same worried tone from yesterday was creeping back in.

"Go on" He growled moving backwards a little bit not losing focus. His gaze and attention was on me and it was not getting broken any time soon.

"Darcia can't go out-" Wane said but before he could continue his grip released off me and he was pinned to the wall once again.

"How dare you order my mate around!" Xavier boomed and Wane winced at the power and threatening tone he used. I moved backwards until I hit the opposite wall. I don't think I should get involved when he is like this.

"Xavier smell" Wane said and Xavier smelled the air and his focus was on me in an instant.

"You" he growled.

"Me" I whimpered in confusion. I tried to push myself even closer towards the wall but it didn't work. Xavier dropped Wane in an instant, making him fall to the ground. Xavier then rushed towards me and was next to me in an instant pulling me close, growling loudly at Wane.

"What's going on?" I whimpered, Wane stood up but kept a long distance away as Xavier was in front of me shaking and growling uncontrollably.

"Your scent is changing, you are going into heat" He said and I froze, it hasn't been six days! I'm not ready; I'm not ready to come face to face with Xavier for a week.

"It hasn't been six days" I whimpered, which caused Xavier to growl more towards Wane

"BACK OFF!" Xavier yelled, sensing his mates fear.

"You must have been thrown into it early for some reason. Do you know what happens in heat?" Wane asked and I shook my head in fear. I held Xavier hand trying to keep him even a little bit calm.

"Well it lasts for 14 days. For the first 7 days Xavier/Isaac will be in wolf form and he will be very protective like 10X protective than usual." I nodded, looking towards Xavier who was already partly shifted as he growled at the intruder in front of me.

"After that he will shift back but Isaac will be control, barely but he still will be, this is when you hormones start to kick in" Wane began and I gulped in fear. I already know this isn't going to end well. I didn't want this.

"You start to feel sexually attracted to Isaac and your wolf will want Xavier. During the first heat stage the female can't get pregnant but during the others you can. The first heat stage mainly focuses on marking each other"

Wane finished and I nodded, Wow I am going to die!

I am so not going to make it through this hear stage. I could feel the fear beginning to pulse threw my veins as I think about what will happen during these two weeks. I was suddenly pushed away from Xavier gently before heard I hear the familiar sound of bones clicking together.

I looked at Xavier to see what was happening when I see a familiar black and silver wolf standing in his place still growling at Wane who was smiling at the pair of us happily. Just seeing him in his wolf form made me smile and also my wolf. I could feel my wolf purr in attraction towards Xavier and I smiled feeling safe and secure next to Xavier

This is it, This is the beginning of my long heat stage.

Chapter Nine – Complete

Next: Chapter Ten

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: 

We reached 100 votes and we are currently at 1.6K views, Thank you so much!x

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x