Pure Little Pup [Review]

Pure Little Pup has been one of the most successful book that I have written under this username and has gave me the confidence to write more books.I feel like my style of writing has grown a lot with in this book as I began writing about 500 words a chapter to about 1000-2000 words a chapter. Not only that but previously my chapters used to be full of shout outs which took away the content which people came along to read. 

But even though we had some stumbles along the way I think that Pure Little Pup has turned out to be a very interesting story and I am very pleased with the results. Pure Little Pup was the first book ever written on the Dream_Girls_X Wattpad profile and I am happy that it has gotten the votes and views that it deserved. Pure Little Pup also gave me a chance to escape from the bullying and I have met and helped some amazing people, It makes me feel amazing that one of the most popular chapters in Pure Little Pup is 'Let's Have A Chat :)'

I am so happy that many of you took my advice to heart and helped yourself and for that I am very proud of you. 

_________________

Darcia Howard.

The character Darcia came from the idea of a innocent girl meeting a bad boy, Typical I know which is why I wanted to put my own little twist on it. I feel like in the story so far we have saw Darcia grow up in a way. Instead of being the scared little girl she used to be she is starting to turn into a confident Luna.

Isaac Grey.

The character Isaac also came from the idea of the bad boy meeting the innocent girl. I enjoy reading books were the male is very protective over the girl which is why Isaac's wolf Xavier is very protective. In the beginning of the story we see Isaac being this protective, aggressive, dangerous mate but as the story continues you were able to see the soft side of Isaac.

Other Characters.

I think, beside Darcia & Isaac, The most loved character in the book was Kyle. Kyle is most loved as he is the guy in the story who enjoys making people laugh, He has a sarcastic side to him. However he is also the kind of guy who can be helpful and serious when he wants to be.

Katie was introduced late in the story and yet everyone loved her. She started out this shy and quiet girl and then turned into this loud, hyperactive girl who just won't take no for an answer. I based Katie of the girl I always wanted to be, I kind of am in a way but not 100%

Wane & Lillian have been in the book since the beginning and everyone loved them. Wane's death not only hit the characters in the book hard but also the people reading the book as it was so unplanned for. However, Wane's death shows the type of character he is. Lillian has stayed the same through out the book and even with the death of her mate she still tries to keep a smile for the pack.

_________________ 

One thing everyone, who is fans of the book, message and comment about is how I write about realist problems in my books. I believe that story or not, things happen and some times when we read a book it feels nice to connect with a character on personal grounds. For example, When Isaac lost his father Wane which shows how we lose some one who is close to us and maybe help us deal with it.

Or how Darcia used to self harm and for that short moment attempted to kill herself. This hit home for me and it made me smile to see how people in the comments were supporting the character and also people who were struggling. I wanted to include that because people don't see the real danger, just because someone looks happy doesn't mean that they are. It also shows how Darcia is helped out of her depression by someone who cares about her which also happened to me so it was nice to see positive feedback.

I don't think I got many hate comments on this book. I got negative feedback on certain parts which is understandable as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but never any hate comments which I am thankful for. So thank you anyone for who defend me, stood up for me and supported me. I would also like to say a huge thank you to all of you who send Pure Little Pup to #3 on Werewolf right before my birthday too. It was the best birthday present ever. Also a huge thank you to the people who have send me wonderful messages, created covers for my books & send me fan art. It means a lot so thank you.

_________________ 

 Questions & Answers

Q) Is there going to be a sequel?

A) Yes, There is going to be a sequel. I have already started writing it.

Q) What is the books name?

A) It is just Pure Little Pup: Book Two

Q) Is Isaac Dead?

A) All I saying is that if he was there would be no story ;)

Q) When is the next chapter being uploaded.

A) I don't know really, I have wrote one but I don't know whether to upload it now or wait a little bit.

Q) Am I going to keep writing?

A) Yes :) I SHALL NEVER STOP, YOU CANNOT GET RID OF ME!

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x