Pure Little Pup [13]

Edited

Chapter Thirteen

Many days pasted since the incident with Xavier but I still can't get Lillian's words out of my head.

'You're turning into a Luna'

The words continue to echo in my mind allowing a smile to appear on my face each time the words popped into my head. Xavier has calmed down drastically but he is still protective as always, nothing will change. A knock sounded interrupting me and bringing me back to reality.

"Who is it?" I shouted, I didn't want another scene so I have been being more cautious.

"It's Kyle, Wane wanted me to remind you that Xavier will be turning back into Isaac today" Kyle shouted.

I groan into my hands, it has only been half way and we all know how terrible that was.

'I don't want him to change back we were just getting along' my wolf whined causing me to laugh.

'Hey, you will still see him this won't be the last time. And knowing Isaac you will see Xavier again sooner than you think.' I answered giggling again.

"Thanks Kyle" I shouted. I hear heavy steps coming towards the bed and I see a familiar wolf.

"You are tuning back today Xavier" I say and he begins to whine.

'He doesn't want to turn back, he doesn't want to leave you unprotected' My wolf said, Translating and I looked at him with a sympathetic look.

"I know you don't want to leave me but I promise I will be protected by Isaac and we will be able to run together" I say and I saw his dark eyes brighten making me smile.

Another knock shouted but this time I jumped, not expecting it. Yep defiantly back to my old self, a jumpy weak mate.

"Yes" I shout and Xavier moved towards me and began inhaling my scent to help calm him down.

"It's me dear I am here to take you both to the forest were Xavier will shift. You need to keep him calm though." Lillian said and I mentally nodded.

"Come on then Xavier" I said and I opened the door.

Before I stepped out Xavier rubbed his scent all over me making sure everyone knew I was his.

"Right, you need to stay calm" I say, placing both of my hands onto his fluffy fur. He growled, looking away but I pulled his attention back towards me.

"Please Xavier for me" I said and he nodded his wolf head up and down, making me smile.

We took a step out of the room and Xavier immediately stood by my side, growling if anyone got to close however he didn't attack anyone which made me happy that he followed my words. I heard Lillian sigh but I smiled as we continued to walk, Him never leaving my side.

We got to the front door and I couldn't contain my excitement. It has been so long since I went outside and I couldn't wait.

"Come on" Lillian said opening and walking out of the front door.

I literally ran outside leaving a shocked Xavier behind. I smiled as the wind blew through my hair, I felt free again.

"Come on, he is due to turn soon" Lillian said and I nodded trying to ignore the excitement pumping through my veins as we carried on walking.

We reached the entrance of the forest and Xavier entered first, followed by me then Lillian.

"Where are we going?" I asked watching as Xavier guided us both through the bright and lively forest.

"The centre of the forest" Lillian replied and I nodded, trying to control my wolf who was dying to shift and run through the forest.

Xavier didn't need telling the exact location as he already knew the exact location on where we were going. We finally reached the centre and Xavier stopped and looked up at me, sadness filling his dark eyes.

'He doesn't want to say goodbye' my wolf whimpered, whining repeatedly and I returned the sympathetic look towards Xavier.

Like this morning I placed both of my hands on either side of his fluffy cheek.

"We aren't saying goodbye, you are part of Isaac so you will have to put up with me every day" I said trying to make him happy by joking around but it didn't work.

"It's time" Lillian said, I moved away from Xavier letting him have some space to shift.

He began to whine but he eventually went silent as he began to get ready for his shift. A couple minutes pass and I hear the familiar clicking of bones. His wolf features disappearing and his beautiful human features returning.

I quickly turn around knowing that he will be naked when he shifts back. I hear footsteps move away from me "Good to see you again Isaac" Lillian said, Throwing some clothes in his direction.

"You can turn around now" I hear the familiar deep voice say, I quickly spun around to see Isaac. I smile brightly and raced up towards him jumping into him arms and clinging on to him tightly. He holds me close inhaling my scent and sighing in relief.

"I have missed being able to touch you like this little one" He said with a smile; as we pull back looking into each other's eyes.

"I have missed you Isaac" I said looking into his perfect blue eyes.

"I have missed you too, Little one" He said.

His eyes flicked between my eyes and my lips as he leaned closer, slowly filling the small gap us.

"I have missed you so much little one" He said before closing the gap completely and placing his lips onto mine.

Chapter Thirteen – Complete

Next: Chapter Fourteen.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

New Book: Dance For The Werewolf Prince, Please Check It Out!xx

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x