Pure Little Pup [02]

Edited 

Chapter Two

It was like I was suddenly put in a trance. I didn't try to contact the pack or try to escape I just stayed their behind the Alpha Wolf's body.

'What's Going On?' I hear the Alpha Mason ask though mind link, snapping me out of my peaceful daydream immediately.

'Mate' I whispered back quickly but the conversation was rudely cut off with laughter from my pack mates though the mind link.

'You really think that Alpha Isaac, The most dangerous, vicious alpha in the world wants you as a mate' I hear Elissa, one of the common bullies of the pack spat before laughing once more causing me to whimper silently.

'You are pathetic you know that right? I mean do you really think he would accept you as a mate' Lilly, another horrific pack made adds in quickly making my whimpers increase in volume.

'Why do you think you get bullied? It's because no one likes you Alpha Isaac is no different!' Lisa exclaimed, joining in with the other two and I could feel my eyes begin to water catching Alpha Isaac's attention immediately.

I could feel tears threatening to escape my eyes.

'Would an alpha really want a suicidal, lonely, and pathetic bitch like you' Mia spat just to finish it all.

Silent tears ran down my cheeks and Alpha Isaac turned around to see what was wrong. I didn't want him to see me like this, like a weak, pathetic child. I quickly shifted into my wolf form and dashed into the dark forest, not caring anymore if I got killed anymore. Maybe then I will be happy with my parents.

'Darcia!' I hear Alpha Mason shout through the pack link but I ignored him.

'Darcia, please come back it's not safe!' He continued, but this time yelling though the pack link but I still ignored him. I ignored everyone.

Loud crunching soon echoed through the forest and due to the volume it sounded like it was getting closer towards me. My eyes scanned my surroundings looking for a place to hide and I finally settled on a bush which looked about my size.

I stayed silent and low as I looked out of the little gap. A little bit of regret filled me as I realised that maybe I should have stayed with the safety of the pack however I soon snapped out of it. They chose this; those were the ones who didn't want me there.

More noises began to echo and I fully accept the fact that I should of stayed with the pack! This was a stupid idea! See this is why I am the small wolf. The small, pathetic, lonely wolf. I began to mentally apologize to Alpha Mason and My parents when a sorrow howl cut me out of my thoughts.

I looked though the gap in confusion however my thoughts were answered as I saw Alpha Isaac. His eyes were filled with fear as he scanned the surroundings searching for me. Someone had heard my prayer!

I bolted out of my hiding spot and towards him. He looked out towards me and immediately lied down letting my body crash into something. He breathed in my scent, calming down his wolf as I cuddled in closer for protection. He began to lowly purr due to the fact that he finally had his mate with him and close to him once again. I felt my eyes begin to drop into a peaceful sleep.

But no matter how hard I tried to ignore it, the girls harsh comments still echoed in my head.

Issac

I purred in satisfaction as I finally have her snuggled tightly in my chest, but this place isn't safe. I can't allow my guard down as it will put both of us at risk. I move silently making sure she was still asleep before standing up and stretching my legs before picking my mate up by her neck gently and began walking back to the pack house.