Pure Little Pup [48]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Forty Eight

Kyle

I stood their frozen, I don't know what to say!

"N-Nothing is wrong with you Darcia, Just calm down and go back to sleep" I say, trying to calm her down slowly but it doesn't work.

"There is something wrong with me! Oh my god what is wrong with me? Where is Isaac? I need Isaac!" Darcia shouts and whimpers before trying to get out of bed.

I lie on Darcia quickly causing her to whimper in pain. 

"You can't get up-" I was soon cut off by the bedroom door being slammed open.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled and Darcia scrambled out from under me before falling in Isaac's arms who rushed at the end of the bed to catch her.

"Isaac what's wrong with me!" She whimpered, gripping onto his top. Isaac's eyes snapped towards me.

"Oh no" I whimpered. 

Isaac placed Darcia on the bed before, this is my chance. I awkwardly begin walking towards the bedroom door backwards until someone grabbed my arm tightly.

"Don't. You. Dare" I hear Isaac growl as she kissed Darcia's forehead gently. She immediately fell back asleep and I was dragged roughly outside. Isaac shut the door quietly before snapping his attention back towards me.

"What. Did. You. Do" He growled, pinning me up to the wall.

"Look Isaac, Just calm down you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt Darcia. You are not thinking straight" I said, Isaac's claws retracted and he backed up a couple of steps.

"I'm so-" Isaac was about to say when footsteps coming down the hall stopped him. 

It was Leon.

"Hey guys, I heard Darcia isn't feeling to god so I was going to see how she is" He smiled, walking towards the door. I begin waving my hands, telling him not to go in. He just turned around and smiled before waving back.

Rest in peace.

He opened the bedroom door but even before he walks in Katie has him pinned up against the wall. 

Wait, Katie?!

"Katie!" I shout, running towards her and pulling her off Leon. 

"You don't touch her!" Katie shouts as I continue to pull her back. She got out of my grip and both her and Isaac stood at the entrance of the bedroom growling at Leon.

"If I were you Leon I would run" I whisper, He nods before running down the large hall. 

Both Katie and Isaac walked back into Darcia's and Isaac's bedroom. Katie sat on Darcia's bed and Isaac laid down beside her, pulling her close. I just stood awkwardly. I don't have a clue what is going on right now but I'm going to be smart about this and not bother Darcia, I actually don't want to die.  A low mumbling sound filled the quiet room and I looked down to see Darcia slowly beginning to wake up.  Both Isaac and Katie smiled, looking down upon the sleepy werewolf. 

"Hello little one" Isaac smiled and Darcia smiled a sleepy smile in return.

A knocking sounded on the door and both Isaac and Katie begin growling lowly, I guess I will get the door then. I open the bedroom door were an angry person was stood in the doorway.

"Who attacked my mate!" He shouts and Darcia looks up in confusion.

"Who touched Leon!" He yelled, walking into the bedroom.

"Jack?" Darica asked in confusion. He walked towards the bed and growled in Darcia's face. 

"Control your mate!" He spat. 

Jack was soon pinned up by a snarling Isaac while Katie stood protectively over Darcia. 

"Leave now. Before I rip you to shreds" He snarled, throwing Jack out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Isaac rushed towards Darcia and pulling her into a warm embrace. She was confused at what was going on, She wasn't the only one.

Why can't we all just sleep, eat and be a normal pack?

"Dinner is ready" I say, grabbing attention of all three. Katie smiled at Darcia before grabbing my hand and walking out of the bedroom.

Darcia

I don't have a clue what is happening right now. Isaac had just picked out clothes for me to wear and now he is carrying me into the bathroom to get changed.

I'm pretty sure I can walk.

"I'll be outside little one, Shout if you need me for anything" He said with a smile as he placed me down onto my feet. 

"Ok?" I say with confusion. He kissed me on my forehead and closed the door. I quickly stripped down and got changed into the outfit that Isaac picked out.

I have to say, Isaac has some taste in clothing. I open the bathroom door to see Isaac sat on our bed waiting for me. He smiled, taking my hand and leading me to my dressing table. He sat me down on the chair and took my hair out of the mess it was in. 

He brushed my hair gently, getting out all of the knots. 

"Isaac I can do it myself you know" I smile, looking up at him. He smiled before placing my head back into the position it was in before.

"No I want to do it" He said as he continued to brush my hair. He then placed the brush back onto the dressing table before putting my hair into a messy bun. He grabbed a bow from my little draw of accessories and place it in front of my bun.

"Is that alright?" He asked and I just sat there in shock.

"When did you learn to do this?" I ask and he just laugh.

"Watching you all the time" He smiled as he took my hand and pulled me to my feet. He then gently pulled me towards the door. We walked into the kitchen and grabbed our plates of food before sitting down in the dining room.

A smile came to most of the pack as they watched me and Isaac closely. Lillian walked over with a smile on her face and reached out towards me. I was quickly pushed behind Isaac, Him growling lowly along with most of the pack.

What the..

"Don't touch my pup" Isaac snarled at Lillian.

OH HELL NO!

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty Eight– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty Nine

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼☾☼☾☼☾

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x