Pure Little Pup [40]

☑ Edited 

[Warning Mature Language (Kind of)]

Chapter Forty 

Darcia's Point Of View

Isaac held me close as we walked pack into the pack house. I lost my shoes while playing with the young children but I think Katie took them as she was eyeing them up all night. 

I'll have to check with her tomorrow.

I smiled as I cuddled into Isaac's chest more as we followed the petals back up the flight of stairs.

"I really enjoyed tonight" I smiled and Isaac looked down at me with a smile. 

"I really enjoyed it too, I like the fact that everyone could spend a night together as a pack. We are just like one big, Happy Family" He said with a smile as we walked up the stairs. 

We finally made it to our bedroom and we opened the door to find the room made. The bed was made and covered in rose petals and soft music was playing in the back ground.

"Was this you?" I ask, looking over towards him. 

"No" He said in shock as he dropped me gentle allowing me to stand up and look around. A familiar song played and Isaac smiled pulling me into his chest as we swayed to the beat.

' A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,

But I'm holding you closer than most

Cause you are my heaven..' 

[Ron Pope : Drop In The Ocean]

Isaac then kissed my lips gently as we continued to sway. He pulled my waist closer to him as the kiss depend. Isaac then removed his lips from mine and began kissing down my neck to my mark. He growled before pulling back.

"We have. To stop. I can't.." He trailed on put I just held his hands in mine.

"I'm ready Isaac"

Third Person [Now For The Awkward Moment]

The Alpha smiled at the Luna before asking for reassurance. The Luna nodded once more and The Alpha smiled with a warm smile before picking her up gently and placing her on the bed. He asked the Luna once more and the Luna nodded before there bodies tied together once more. The Alpha growling as his wolf was begging to take control, However he denied, It wasn't the right moment.

The Alpha undressed the Luna slowly making sure that she was fine with every move he did. She laid there embarrassed but the Alpha looked over with a smile before burying his head in her neck, In haling her sweet scent. The Luna emotions were all over the place. Love, Fear, Worry, Lust they all merged into one and she couldn't think straight as the Alpha was nibbling her mark.

Pretty soon the Alpha was undressed and their clothes laid together on the floor as they held each other closely. Fear clear in the Luna's eyes as the Alpha asked her once more if she was ready.

"I'm scared, Isaac" The Luna replied.

"I am too" The Alpha said and the Luna smiled up at the Alpha.

"Are you ready?" The Alpha asked for the last and final time and the Luna gave a stern nod.

The Luna's muscles tensed as pain flew through her body. She whimpered as the pain got worse no matter how much the Alpha tried to help.  A single tear rolled down her cheek and the Alpha signed with sympathy, Wiping it away and kissing her forehead gently. The pain didn't last long as another emotion and feeling burst through the Luna like a flower blooming for the first time. 

Their emotions mixing as they both lost control of their wolves. Claws held against the headboard while the Alpha's head was buried in the Luna's neck. Their emotions soon hit a high as all muscles tensed and the Alpha bit down hard on the Luna's mating bite. Both then collapsed together in each others arms. Bodies tangled together as they now have completed the mating bond.

Darcia

We laid there in each others arms, the duvet covering our bodies as I cuddled into Isaac's warm chest.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Darica" Isaac said looking away. Regret in his eyes.

He regretted this?

"Did you regret it?" I whimpered and his attention snapped back towards me.

"No Darcia! It was the best moment of my life. But it was your first time and I apologize for not being as gentle as I could of been" He said, pulling me closer.

I just shook my head.

"You didn't hurt me Isaac, you could never hurt me" I said, Causing him to smile widely and kissing me properly this time. He pulled away and laid in his usual position just above my head.

"I love you Darcia" He said

"I love you too Isaac" I replied.

"Forever and Always"

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty One

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this chapter, Hopefully you will keep reading! It is short because I didn't want to put too much detail into it. God this is so awkward. This might be the only chapter in which I don't read the comments. 

NEW BOOK!: Wolf & Human 

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x